Did your wife cuckold you because your dick was small?

Bf's thin dick has been ruining our relationship from the very beginning. At first he was unable to deflower me. When he did (somewhat), he'd often go soft or he was always like only 60% hard. However, the worst part is that most positions are simply impossible because his dick keeps slipping out. Sometimes he is even unable to reach my pussy and penetrate me properly because of my thick ass cheeks. So, yes, because of his penis and the problems surrounding it I'm seriously considering a cuckolding relationship.
Hallo von wo aus Tschechien kommst du 🤔

My size was half the reason my wife is now black only.
Stamina was other main reason. My then six inches and lasting only four or five minutes caused me to go down on her immediately after sex so that she would cum.
Another reason is that my wife needs sex daily, whereas I would be satisfied with twice a week.
A few years into our marriage I suggested she see other guys for sex. She agreed. She went with younger guys and eventually tried black. She eventually met her bull and has been with him six plus years. He’s nine years younger than her and has a thick nine inch cock which she cannot live without.
I’m almost ten years older than her and half his size, so those are the reasons.

Last edited:
Stamina was other main reason. My then six inches and lasting only four or five minutes caused me to go down on her immediately after sex so that she would cum.
Another reason is that my wife needs sex daily, whereas I would be satisfied with twice a week.
That can be applied to so many white men. Even those with enough size to satisfy the wife generally do not last long enough to satisfy her or want sex frequently enough to take care of her her needs. Therefore either they decide as a couple to go black or she seeks black men on her own.

A few years into our marriage I suggested she see other guys for sex. She agreed. She went with younger guys and eventually tried black. She eventually met her bull and has been with him six plus years. He’s nine years younger than her and has a thick nine inch cock which she cannot live without.
I’m almost ten years older and half his size, so those are the reasons.
Hit the gym and start servicing some other hotwives...afterall, since wifey is being satisfied no need for you to remain celibate....

Hit the gym and start servicing some other hotwives...afterall, since wifey is being satisfied no need for you to remain celibate....
I don’t consider myself celibate. Our sex life is just very different now as I am very adept at oral and she provides wonderful hand jobs. Plus, we are like newlyweds as we can’t keep our hands off each other. In fact, I’m coming more now than ever before, just not in the “traditional” way.

I don’t consider myself celibate. Our sex life is just very different now as I am very adept at oral and she provides wonderful hand jobs. Plus, we are like newlyweds as we can’t keep our hands off each other. In fact, I’m coming more now than ever before, just not in the “traditional” way
Excellent but, I still say some healthy exploration with other ladies would be beneficial; however, so long your needs are being met that's what counts.

Excellent but, I still say some healthy exploration with other ladies would be beneficial; however, so long your needs are being met that's what counts.
I can see your point but i dont think the satisfaction is about penetration anymore for him. its about knowing his wife is having great sex and is getting satisfied by her bbc bull. being a lot smaller than him i thought him being 6 inches is big enough to satisfy her but she is a size queen after all. i think us white men and also asian men too that are not equipped to satisfy and cant last very long need to stop pretending to act like alphas and accept women have needs to. mainly black men are built in a powerful warrior way

Mine was a slow progression. Good sex, then swinging, mfmf, then MFM, then her meeting guys alone, then her meeting couples one......

Bf's thin dick has been ruining our relationship from the very beginning. At first he was unable to deflower me. When he did (somewhat), he'd often go soft or he was always like only 60% hard. However, the worst part is that most positions are simply impossible because his dick keeps slipping out. Sometimes he is even unable to reach my pussy and penetrate me properly because of my thick ass cheeks. So, yes, because of his penis and the problems surrounding it I'm seriously considering a cuckolding relationship.
If as you say, "his thin dick has been ruining your relationship from the very beginning", why is it that you continued having a relationship that is in ruins? I cant imagine that anyone has such other overwhelmingly terrific other qualities that you would ignore this major quality in a person and relationship. On a long term basis, it's not sustainable if you felt that way early on.

Back