Did your first bbc anal sex hurt or feel good and why!

The first time for me was a very painful burning sensation, I felt I was being torn. This was due to me being so nervous and tensing up, he was also very large.
We used plenty of lube and he entered me very slowly, no thrusting and staying still now and then as I got used to the feeling of him being inside me. He took me very slowly like that for the first few times until I was used to it, Now I not scared of it I enjoy it, sometimes preferring it .I can take him fully and it slides right in with very little effort.

The first time for me was a very painful burning sensation, I felt I was being torn. This was due to me being so nervous and tensing up, he was also very large.
We used plenty of lube and he entered me very slowly, no thrusting and staying still now and then as I got used to the feeling of him being inside me. He took me very slowly like that for the first few times until I was used to it, Now I not scared of it I enjoy it, sometimes preferring it .I can take him fully and it slides right in with very little effort.
You love getting your tight little ass taken Baby!!! Does it feel great going hard and deep???

Yes, the first time it hurt but it was a great stretching pain and afterwards it just feels great and filled and then used so openly 😍 the second time there was also this nice feeling only shorter. Being pulled by my hair or having a hand on my neck and being slapped on my ass brings me to orgasm quickly.
I want my girlfriend to fuck BBC in front of me

Yes, my first time was black man, I was so scared, he was so big, I think he is crazy. But he really want to try, first he begin to push in it is so much hurt I am screaming. Then he took out and put back in side just little bit and he wait, then out and back in more, it is still little uncomfortable but I can feel he is putting more in and it is not so hurt. He did this a few time and then he just push deep inside. Oh my God it was so much, but then after a minute he start to move again and I can feel it is so filling me inside. It was not too bad after that
Wow

I am reluctant to try anal unless if it's Hubby Dick. Reason is he won't stretch it out too much and I keep my little "assterisk" tight. A loose butthole scares me and that's why I haven't tried it. Perhaps once someday, but not now.

It wasn't fun but not sure he knew what he was doing
Sounds like he didn't, which is a pity because you have a sweet little ass that I'm sure just about any black man would eventually if not immediately tell you they'd want to take. Or maybe he's just super huge.

Only got as far as his head and he tore me a lot and i was screaming and crying so he stopped and haven't tried it since
I hate when guys try to do anal with a woman but don't have a clue what they are doing!!! They hurt the girl and make them afraid to try again ruining the woman to try with guys in the future!!!! Find someone who knows what to do and try again darling!!!

I remember when my Wife aged 48 at the time,and had first,BBC experience,She loved it.
To the point the only white guy She had sex with was me.
I remember coming home from work one day,to find She had Purchase a set of a dilating dildos in various sizes,so She could get used to taking a BBC cock up Her Derrière.

It really didn't hurt that much, I had only been with my h.s. boyfriend, but had known for a while that I was very attracted to black men, so had gotten ahold of a toy that would replicate that. So when the time finally came, I had worked myself out enough to be able to take it.

It really didn't hurt that much, I had only been with my h.s. boyfriend, but had known for a while that I was very attracted to black men, so had gotten ahold of a toy that would replicate that. So when the time finally came, I had worked myself out enough to be able to take it.
That's hot as fk

What's the biggest BBC you have had

Back