Did your first bbc anal sex hurt or feel good and why!

Yes, the first time it hurt but it was a great stretching pain and afterwards it just feels great and filled and then used so openly 😍 the second time there was also this nice feeling only shorter. Being pulled by my hair or having a hand on my neck and being slapped on my ass brings me to orgasm quickly.

Last edited:
Ja, das erste Mal tat es weh aber es war ein toller Dehnungsschmerz und danach fühlt es sich einfach super an und ausgefüllt und dann so offen eingesetzt 😍 beim zweiten mal war da auch dieses schöne Gefühl nur kürzer. An meinen Haaren gezogen zu werden oder eine Hand an meinem Hals und Schläge auf meinen Hintern zu bekommen bringt mich schnell zum Orgasmus.
Is that German

Yes, the first time it hurt but it was a great stretching pain and afterwards it just feels great and filled and then used so openly 😍 the second time there was also this nice feeling only shorter. Being pulled by my hair or having a hand on my neck and being slapped on my ass brings me to orgasm quickly.
Your brave girl lol

Yes, my first time was black man, I was so scared, he was so big, I think he is crazy. But he really want to try, first he begin to push in it is so much hurt I am screaming. Then he took out and put back in side just little bit and he wait, then out and back in more, it is still little uncomfortable but I can feel he is putting more in and it is not so hurt. He did this a few time and then he just push deep inside. Oh my God it was so much, but then after a minute he start to move again and I can feel it is so filling me inside. It was not too bad after that

First time uncomfortable with a burning sensation really wanted to please him plus he said his wife would never do it. Plus it left a delicious after feeling for days, esp when I sat down

One of the girls I worked with at the time noticed my discomfort and asked “have you been riding a horse this weekend”
😂

I would recommend the first time you are with a guy who is willing to take it slowly. Remember to relax. It can be quite painful at first. Oh and yea you can never use to much lube. Most all the black men I have been with Anal is a must. So my husband bought me an anal dilator kit from Amazon and we slowly trained my ass to take larger insertions. I’m happy to say I can cum just as hard from anal as from vaginal. I’ve become a true anal lover

I have a high pain tolerance. My husband and I only occasionally have anal. But there are times that I need all the physical pleasure I can get. My anal play has never been solo w my playmates, but I’ve asked for it several times during MFM. I’m usually playing w my bull and I just need more. My husband is usually enjoying the show and recording our fun. I have him tease my ass while I’m on top of my bull and start fucking me for some filling DP. He’s not small, but he’s not as big as my bulls. I then have them switch and my bull fucks me as hard as he wants. The orgasms are amazing. I enjoy the physical pleasure, but being squeezed between two dominant men as they grab me and have their way w me as they wish is amazing.
I guess I need to add solo anal w my bull to my list.

Attachments

• AB9114E6-2B25-4E00-8E9E-AF526B1B1421.jpeg
    AB9114E6-2B25-4E00-8E9E-AF526B1B1421.jpeg
    99 KB · Views: 613
Back