Did your first bbc anal sex hurt or feel good and why!

I'm blessed with a loving husband with 8" cock, I've been a 3hole girl for 3 decades before my first blacking he was 9" gentle, used alittle lube, once all the way in balls deep I needed him to fuck my ass harder and faster, I lost count of orgazems. The next time he blacked me he made me squirt repeatedly and eat/licked my ass, I was so wet he slide inside me so easily I couldn't Waite for him to fuck me hard,balls deep pounding me! He had me so excited after 2 hours of none stop sex every witch way I did something I've never done before; after he finish my ass & was about to go to the bathroom, I grabbed his cock & sucked him clean not stopping till he was hard again to fuck me for another hour! He's become my semi regular bull.
So yes I love & expect anal every time blacked!

Attachments

• 20221229_211115.jpg
    20221229_211115.jpg
    508.2 KB · Views: 6
Where are all the butt plug preparations in these first time stories. I always tell hubby's and boyfriend's to get their women butt plugs or anal toys if the anal conversation ever comes up so their ass will be ready and we can avoid any pain.
I've wondered the same thing and I get it if it just spontaneous but just going off our experience bulls usually make it very clear if they want her ass or not. The first few times it was really painful for her until she got used to buttplugs. Now if she has a session that night she just wears it from the morning on.

Back