Did your first bbc anal sex hurt or feel good and why!

the first time i received anal by bbc it hurt but i took inch by inch very slowly as soon as he had gone deep he had cum then slowly pulled out it was ok i love a black man shooting his load deep inside my white ass my husband justs sits and watches !
Let me fuck ur asshole

Women awnser only! Did your first bbc anal sex hurt or feel good and why! Did your second feel better and why! Do you like rough hair pull during anal?
Right at the beginning it hurt a little yes as he was bigger than anyone I had previous done anal with and then it started feeling good. The second time was a bit better as I was a little more used to it but also still somewhat recovering from the first time. I enjoy some playfully rough hair pulling during sex yes.

Right at the beginning it hurt a little yes as he was bigger than anyone I had previous done anal with and then it started feeling good. The second time was a bit better as I was a little more used to it but also still somewhat recovering from the first time. I enjoy some playfully rough hair pulling during sex yes.
Now you Iove it in your ass Baby??

Back