Did your first bbc anal sex hurt or feel good and why!

It really hurt and I wanted it to stop, but I was told to just breath deep and relax. To just let it happen. I really enjoy anal now
lucky that you have THE RIGHT master. experience and assertiveness. with all consideration... that helps to overcome your own doubts. all in all it was probably good that he didn't stop!?

OMG it hurt like hell! The burn I felt and pain brought tears to my eyes and I thought I was going to be split in two or at least pass out. It wasn't until I learned to completely relax my muscles with shallow breathing before anal became tolerable and I was always saying sloooowly.
how did you learn to relax your muscles completely?

black cocks , at least the ones i have tried are not for anal, anal are for smaller guys after black men stretched your pussy so only they can please it now.

One of the best anal I had was with a young white lady she was 20 or so .. I rimmed her ass and just rubbed my dick on her ass hole .. never thought she will be okay with me going in .. she took me fully like an obedient slut.. I don’t know it’s just with me it’s usually younger ones in their twenty’s who prefers anal matured women prefer deep inside Pussy only

i recall many yerars ago we met this guy who she fucked at back of the pub we were in he was big and she loved what he gave her that first night, she was loud and noisy, whe she came back to me, i was back seated in the bar having seen she was well fucked and she returned to sit by me she was running soaked all down her legs her stocking tops saturated,,,,,,,we returned to same bar two nights later, he wasted no time in getting her outside, before she left my side she quietly said to me "i am soaking now and hes not even touched me" i told her to have fun and sat inside waiting and couldnt help my self going outside to watch after 5 mins had passed as soon as i went round that back of the pub i could hear her really howling and screaming, i went to where they were and had never heard her screaming like she was ever before, i looked and he had her on a wall her legs up round her neck and e was pounding the ******* out of her and calling her all sorts of names as he laid his cock into her he uttered this massive groan i knew at that moment he had shot his load in her and her moans subsided, and he lowered her to the ground and i returned inside to wait for her, she was staggering on her high heels as she came towards me and slumped back in the seat and just stared at me, i grinned and said to her,,,"you sounded like you loved that didnt you fuck me i expect everyone withing half a mile could hear you,, sshe replied,,, "fuck me he was in my ass that time it was unreal and he wouldnt stop or slow down no matter want he i said he called me as slut and was going to give me a fuck id never forget" ithought he was going split me open like and orange"

Women awnser only! Did your first bbc anal sex hurt or feel good and why! Did your second feel better and why! Do you like rough hair pull during anal?
It did not hurt but I was not a stranger to anal sex by that point. It felt good as anal sex has always been something I have physically and mentally enjoyed. Yes I do enjoy having him grab a handful of my hair during.

Attachments

• 53BE3EF8-4568-4F8A-BF8F-9DB8067C054B.jpeg
    53BE3EF8-4568-4F8A-BF8F-9DB8067C054B.jpeg
    31.5 KB · Views: 39
My husband brought it up some yrs ago, and we started with thin dildos and plugs. We never did too much of it at the end. I didn't find it pleasant.
Making myself ready for my first bbc meet, I upped the game to prepare for any events. When my first bull began to finger my butt-hole, I thought I would do well. He put a good amount of lube in his fingers and it all seemed fine. But then the moment of truth came. He pulled out from my pussy and shove his dickhead between my buttocks and inside my ass. I felt immobilized by pain. But it felt warm and wet. Then again a bit painful, while he was pushing his shaft in. He put his weight on my back, fondling my pussy and giving me his thumb to suck. Feeling his warm black body on mine and having me under control, helped me relax and accepting his cock. I soon surrendered. From then on every black guy would have anal with me and I quickly learned to enjoy it.

Last edited:
Women awnser only! Did your first bbc anal sex hurt or feel good and why! Did your second feel better and why! Do you like rough hair pull during anal?
The first time a black man had my bum it felt great but I am no stranger to anal sex. One of the few people I know that enjoys it. The second time was a win as well! I do enjoy a nice tug of my hair during yes.

I've been enjoying anal for 40 yrs so my first bbc anal was awesome so much so I was so excited an horny after he came in me that right after I grabbed him & sucked his cock balls deep getting him hard again to fuck me hard again! I've only ever done that a handful of times with my husband. That bull has become Sami regular and he fucks my ass every session!

Attachments

• 20221229_211115.jpg
    20221229_211115.jpg
    508.2 KB · Views: 30
It was a little sore at first but then felt great as it went on. I was sore the following day though. The second went easier for sure. I do enjoy playful hair pulling yes.

Back