Did you save your wedding dress to fuck bbc in?

Did you save your wedding dress to fuck bbc in?

• Total voters
Yes I saved and still have my wedding dress. Maybe I will put on and walk into a Motel room and surprise some lucky Black Stud.

WELL I THINK THIS MAY FINALLY HAPPEN. HUBBY IS PLANNING A WEEKEND PLAYTIME FOR ME AND I JUST PULLED MY WEDDUNG DRESS OUT!!!!!! I AM GOING TO BRING IT WITH US AND MEET MY PLAYMATE IN IT!!!!! HOW DO YOU THINK HE WILL REACT AND THINK WHEN HE SEE ME IN MY WEDDING DRESS!!!!!!!

I HOPE OUR CLEANERS ARE A GOD AS THEY CLAIM ; I AM GOING TO NEED THEM NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!!!

WELL I THINK THIS MAY FINALLY HAPPEN. HUBBY IS PLANNING A WEEKEND PLAYTIME FOR ME AND I JUST PULLED MY WEDDUNG DRESS OUT!!!!!! I AM GOING TO BRING IT WITH US AND MEET MY PLAYMATE IN IT!!!!! HOW DO YOU THINK HE WILL REACT AND THINK WHEN HE SEE ME IN MY WEDDING DRESS!!!!!!!

I HOPE OUR CLEANERS ARE A GOD AS THEY CLAIM ; I AM GOING TO NEED THEM NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!!!
I for one am looking forward to hearing about it.

View attachment 520905 kmargaret, you read my mind for sure. After 2-3 years many women can't even fit into their old wedding dresses.
Be sure, when you wear that wedding dress, that you've shined and cleaned your wedding rings so they sparkle against the dress just like the day you put them on. Possibly let your bull cum on your rings, or even take them off and push them up inside you (after he's filled you with his cream), and request your hubby to fish them out of you, clean them off, and put them back on your finger.
That would be so hot

this is funny ,,,, mine and hubby 20 anniversary on the 17 of nov.. and we are meeting a black friend of our that night and we have been talking about me wearing my wedding dress when we meet him and I was planning to wear it so my husband can take some pictures of me getting fuck by a bbc in my white wedding dress make this post so funny

this is funny ,,,, mine and hubby 20 anniversary on the 17 of nov.. and we are meeting a black friend of our that night and we have been talking about me wearing my wedding dress when we meet him and I was planning to wear it so my husband can take some pictures of me getting fuck by a bbc in my white wedding dress make this post so funny
that would be such a thrill,,,,and compare photos from both memorable days

We didn't have a traditional white wedding so I don't have a wedding dress as such,but I do have bridal lingerie that I bought specially for playtimes.We have thought about buying a cheap wedding dress for me to play in,a newly-wed bride being shared by the groom and his friends is quite an arousing fantasy for us both :) xx

We didn't have a traditional white wedding so I don't have a wedding dress as such,but I do have bridal lingerie that I bought specially for playtimes.We have thought about buying a cheap wedding dress for me to play in,a newly-wed bride being shared by the groom and his friends is quite an arousing fantasy for us both :) xx
Fun for all involved

Married 24 years. Still have the dress, and yes it will still fit!

Hmmmmmmm. Sounds like a LOT of fun!

Well I did not have a BBC on my wedding night, but I wore my wedding dress this past weekend and it was so much fun!!!

We went to Austin last weekend 11/21/15 and hubby had it all plan out. We went to meet our playmate and he was prefect. While I was in the lounge visiting with playmate, hubby left of a little while when he returned he asked if we were ready. We walked outside and hubby had written JUST MARRIED all over our car. We all broke out laughing. It was so exciting!!!!! We drove to our hotel and when the three of us walked into the hotel and to the elevator we got the ALL KNOWING LOOKS!!!!!!! We went to our room. Once inside I excused myself and went into the adjoining room we had and put on my wedding dress. The actual one I wore 35 years ago!!!! After I was dressed hubby took me out into the hallway. There I was standing in front of the room with our playmate waiting in my wedding dress, scared to death. Hubby open the door, picked me up and carried my over the threshold, with my black lover standing there grinning waiting!!!! I was so excited!!!! HE LOVED IT!!!!!! There I was standing before this beautiful BLACK MAN in my wedding dress as my hubby hands him my hand. I am so weak kneed!!!! Playmate takes my hand looks at me in the eye and said "this is so exciting, I love would love to TAKE this BRIDE tonight!!!!!

He started kissing me and I was so in heaven, hubby started unbuttoning the back of my dress and then he went and sat down GRINNING!!!! I was so HOT, I took off his shirt and started sucking his breast and started unbuckling his pants. I then slid down to my knees still in my wedding dress and pull out his black cock. It was beautiful, I started sucking it while still in my wedding dress. he was so hard!!!!! I sucked and he started sliding in and out of my mouth!!!!, He then took me and laid me down on the bed still in my dress and started sucking my tits!!!! He then started sucking and eat my pussy and would not let me take my dress off. He said he wanted to fuck me in the dress!!!! I was so excited and wet and after a while he rolled me up on all fours, climbed up behind me push my dress up and slid his cock into me. I went crazy, here I was getting fucked in my wedding dress in front of my husband!!!!!! IT WAS UNBELEIVABLE HOW HOT IT WAS!!!!!!!!
Well he fucked my until we both came and came and came!!!!! He then proceeded to fuck me for the next 3 hours!!!!
It was EXCITING, HOT AND SEXY!!!!! I just loved doing this and I WOULD TELL ANYONE THINKING OF DOING THIS, YOU JUST HAVE TO DO IT!!!!!! YOU WILL HAVE ONE OF THE MOST REMEMBERED PALYTIME OF YOUR LIFE!!!!!

WE WILL DO THIS AGAIN!!!!!!!!!

Back