Did you save your wedding dress to fuck bbc in?

Discussion in 'Cuckold Forum' started by whitedog4GBpussy, Mar 5, 2015.

?

Did you save your wedding dress to fuck bbc in?

1. Yes

79.0%
  2. No

21.0%
  1. whitedog4GBpussy

whitedog4GBpussy Well-Known Member

2. kmargaret

kmargaret Active Member

love the idea!! i still have my wedding dress from many years ago and hopefully after having my baby, i will be able to squeeze into it once more to give myself to my bull as a show of my commitment to him.

hopefulhubby, 55mnvt, raykink and 5 others like this.
  3. Katiana4black

Katiana4black Well-Known Member

US
    We have thought about this many times. I guess I should break it out. I really have two...giggle maybe I need two BBC and a wardrobe change

MrsAndMrT, 55mnvt, Lanie4BBC and 5 others like this.
  4. MacNfries

MacNfries Well-Known Member Sweet & Cordial Gold Member

US
    gif_yellowball-laughing3.gif kmargaret, you read my mind for sure. After 2-3 years many women can't even fit into their old wedding dresses.
    Be sure, when you wear that wedding dress, that you've shined and cleaned your wedding rings so they sparkle against the dress just like the day you put them on. Possibly let your bull cum on your rings, or even take them off and push them up inside you (after he's filled you with his cream), and request your hubby to fish them out of you, clean them off, and put them back on your finger.

Kum Hoar, raykink, taz_s and 3 others like this.
  5. Katiana4black

Katiana4black Well-Known Member

US
    Mac
    You always have the best ways to top off a scene. I need to run my fantasies by you for the perfect finish

6. Sarah

Sarah Active Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    This sounds like an interesting idea! I got married last September and have two wedding dresses in my cupboard! (My actual dress and one I may have bought and then may have decided I didn't really like!) :D

55mnvt, cuckal, Lanie4BBC and 4 others like this.
  7. ohiobbcslut

ohiobbcslut Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

US
  8. whitedog4GBpussy

If it doesn't fit just throw it on the bed or floor & fuck on top of it. :devil:

9. MacNfries

MacNfries Well-Known Member Sweet & Cordial Gold Member

US
    This is a second chance to get "good use" of your wedding dress and probably create new passion with your mate. I'd make no concessions regarding wearing the wedding dress for your cucky husband & bull ...
    If the dress doesn't fit ~> gif_Yellowball-warmingup6.gif work off those pounds = gif_Yellowball-Bride&Groom.gif dress fits = Exciting Cucky Wedding to remember!
    You're making memories here ... it'll be worth it later in life.

Katiana4black likes this.
  10. bi married slut

bi married slut Well-Known Member

never thought about this but it does sound hot hehe....................still have my dress, may need to pull it out hehe

JenNWayne, Doorcpl, Lanie4BBC and 5 others like this.
  11. Chip

Chip Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    I found out after the fact that my ex wife had a hispanic co worker come over and she put on her wedding dress for him, she told me the worst part was getting the cum stains out.

Use sexy wife and david Johnson like this.
  12. malizia2000

malizia2000 Active Member

Italy
    I saved my wedding dress but never had idea to fuck bbc. But I've to admit is a sexy idea. My bull will surely appreciate it.

13. DeeDeeinCO

DeeDeeinCO Well-Known Member

We got married in September of 2012, and on our honeymoon and our anniversaries since, I have been gang banged in my wedding dress. The way I see it is that we spent almost $2000.00 on this dress. So, it might as well get use out of it. I will admit that the dress does get in the way, but it is fun getting banged in it.

We looked at my dress after our last anniversary and there are several cum stains on it. And that reminds me of why I bought the dress . . . to remember, for years, the best day of my life.

14. whitedog4GBpussy

or tie a string around your wedding ring, put it in your vagina. then let a bbc fuck you, cum all inside you and on the ring inside you, pull it out. post the video. Problems: might get stuck. might hurt or be uncomfortable.

15. tstud

tstud Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    Would u be bred again? Love that look!

rickastley likes this.
  16. Mandy and Brian

Mandy and Brian Well-Known Member Gold Member

UK
    we have done this once very hot.

17. rickastley

rickastley Member

US
    I have never done this but I still have my dress too.

BlkDaddyJissFest likes this.
  18. donna4blackuse

donna4blackuse Active Member

US
    I sure did. Hubby was out of the country on business. I took mine out of storage on a Friday, got to the hotel and dressed for my then BBC boyfriend. He collared me in my wedding dress and I sucked off the "minister" of our ceremony in front of my new MASTER and his groomsmen. The dress was then removed leaving me in new white wedding lingerie. I was then paddled hard while reciting my devotion to my new master, followed by a hard ass fuck in front of everyone. He then turned my pussy over to his groomsmen for a round before having me clean up for our honeymoon night together. I will never forget that night or the rest of the weekend.

19. Mem Tn

Mem Tn Member

I would loved to have been your photographer!;)

raykink and donna4blackuse like this.
  20. blkownann100

blkownann100 Active Member

still have it hhmmmmm.

Attached Files:

• 519.jpg
      519.jpg
      File size:
      24.6 KB
      Views: