Did you save your wedding dress to fuck bbc in?

Did you save your wedding dress to fuck bbc in?

• Total voters
I still have my wedding dress but haven't worn it to play in but a couple years ago when we renewed our vows in a little private ceremony on vacation I did buy a different wedding dress to wear and I definitely consummated our renewal vows in it with my husband watching.

I can’t love you enough for your posts

We kept it not intending it for that purpose but my wife had a lover who commented on how good she looked in her wedding photos. So we decided to surprise him. She did the whole thing. She got her nails done, her hair styled, put on her best makeup and even wore the same lingerie as our honeymoon night. I don't think I ever seen her lover as excited as he was that night.

My wife still has hers, and by coincidence she was talking about renewing our vows some way down the line. I made a joke about cucking me and to my surprise she shot back with "Yes! that would be fun". She may have been playing up to our fantasies but she seemed to think it would be fun. She still has the lingerie to go with it too. Still, guess we should walk before we run eh?

My wife still has hers, and by coincidence she was talking about renewing our vows some way down the line. I made a joke about cucking me and to my surprise she shot back with "Yes! that would be fun". She may have been playing up to our fantasies but she seemed to think it would be fun. She still has the lingerie to go with it too. Still, guess we should walk before we run eh?

it may not be exactly your bride engaging in interracial sex on her marriage night, but your wife having interracial sex on the night you two renew your marriage vows is a close second

We got married in September of 2012, and on our honeymoon and our anniversaries since, I have been gang banged in my wedding dress. The way I see it is that we spent almost $2000.00 on this dress. So, it might as well get use out of it. I will admit that the dress does get in the way, but it is fun getting banged in it.

We looked at my dress after our last anniversary and there are several cum stains on it. And that reminds me of why I bought the dress . . . to remember, for years, the best day of my life.
that is so frickin hot!!!

I fucked our best man the night of our wedding. knelt before him in our honeymoon suite in my wedding dress while hubby sat and watched, told him we had a special best man gift for him. Took out his beautiful BBC and gave him the sexiest, wettest blowjob I could. Lots of slurping, loud sucking, and dirty talk while looking hubby in the eye. then I laid back and invited him to be te first one to fuck my married pussy. It was sexy, incredibly exciting, and set the tone for our marriage.

I wish we could say we saved Her wedding dress to wear for Black Men to use her while she wore it, but we didn’t. She saved it because it was her wedding dress. So I can hope she tries this. I will make the suggestion and see if Her little devil takes over.

Back