Did you save your wedding dress to fuck bbc in?

Did you save your wedding dress to fuck bbc in?

• Total voters
..... hopefully after having my baby, i will be able to squeeze into it once more to give myself to my bull as a show of my commitment to him.

gif_yellowball-laughing3.gif kmargaret, you read my mind for sure. After 2-3 years many women can't even fit into their old wedding dresses.
Be sure, when you wear that wedding dress, that you've shined and cleaned your wedding rings so they sparkle against the dress just like the day you put them on. Possibly let your bull cum on your rings, or even take them off and push them up inside you (after he's filled you with his cream), and request your hubby to fish them out of you, clean them off, and put them back on your finger.

View attachment 520905 kmargaret, you read my mind for sure. After 2-3 years many women can't even fit into their old wedding dresses.
Be sure, when you wear that wedding dress, that you've shined and cleaned your wedding rings so they sparkle against the dress just like the day you put them on. Possibly let your bull cum on your rings, or even take them off and push them up inside you (after he's filled you with his cream), and request your hubby to fish them out of you, clean them off, and put them back on your finger.
Mac
You always have the best ways to top off a scene. I need to run my fantasies by you for the perfect finish

This is a second chance to get "good use" of your wedding dress and probably create new passion with your mate. I'd make no concessions regarding wearing the wedding dress for your cucky husband & bull ...
If the dress doesn't fit ~> gif_Yellowball-warmingup6.gif work off those pounds = gif_Yellowball-Bride&Groom.gif dress fits = Exciting Cucky Wedding to remember!
You're making memories here ... it'll be worth it later in life.

We got married in September of 2012, and on our honeymoon and our anniversaries since, I have been gang banged in my wedding dress. The way I see it is that we spent almost $2000.00 on this dress. So, it might as well get use out of it. I will admit that the dress does get in the way, but it is fun getting banged in it.

We looked at my dress after our last anniversary and there are several cum stains on it. And that reminds me of why I bought the dress . . . to remember, for years, the best day of my life.

or tie a string around your wedding ring, put it in your vagina. then let a bbc fuck you, cum all inside you and on the ring inside you, pull it out. post the video. Problems: might get stuck. might hurt or be uncomfortable.

I sure did. Hubby was out of the country on business. I took mine out of storage on a Friday, got to the hotel and dressed for my then BBC boyfriend. He collared me in my wedding dress and I sucked off the "minister" of our ceremony in front of my new MASTER and his groomsmen. The dress was then removed leaving me in new white wedding lingerie. I was then paddled hard while reciting my devotion to my new master, followed by a hard ass fuck in front of everyone. He then turned my pussy over to his groomsmen for a round before having me clean up for our honeymoon night together. I will never forget that night or the rest of the weekend.

I sure did. Hubby was out of the country on business. I took mine out of storage on a Friday, got to the hotel and dressed for my then BBC boyfriend. He collared me in my wedding dress and I sucked off the "minister" of our ceremony in front of my new MASTER and his groomsmen. The dress was then removed leaving me in new white wedding lingerie. I was then paddled hard while reciting my devotion to my new master, followed by a hard ass fuck in front of everyone. He then turned my pussy over to his groomsmen for a round before having me clean up for our honeymoon night together. I will never forget that night or the rest of the weekend.
I would loved to have been your photographer!;)

Back