DID YOU KNOW

Did You know that in 1961, Leroy Jones was the first black man to get his d*ck sucked by a white woman?

View attachment 5502514

On February 2nd, 1961. LeRoy Jones became the first
black man to get his dick sucked on a "Whites Only"
bench and lived to tell the story

View attachment 5502516

Apparently He was a piping legend too 🤷🏻‍♂️
This Brother definitely got LeRoy beat for "Firsts" 😉. After conquering Rome he spent 15 years in italy. No doubt he got tons of white Throat, Ass, and Pussy. Changed the italian bloodline forever 👍🏽👍🏽. S.hit...Some of those italian dudes "Act "Blacker" than me 😆Lol. Their hair is kinkier too 🤣.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221014-122827.png
    Screenshot_20221014-122827.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 66
Last edited:
bull !!!! these are stills from a loop video . look at the so called bench .. its a couch . i have seen this video before ( look for the peepshow loops interracial .. i think the number is #140 something ) .. if you want to post pics and make up a story state it is fantasy ....

🤔 and here I was thinking any rational person knows that the bulk of this entire fucking site is fantasy...Let the buyer beware. Lol. 🤣
@Mzansi Monster The O.P. keep on spreading the "fantasy" Brother.
😉👍🏽👍🏽

Can you write his name in google are 3 pic 😆
If I understand your cryptic post correctly. There are other pictures that show Hannibal as something other than Black. The same source of information also depicts Jesus Christ as blonde haired and blue eye. Believe whatever propaganda you want. Don't mean a fucking thing to me. As a matter of fact I prefer you ignorant... Happens to be a strategic advantage for me and my like😆
On a Related Note... 🤔

Attachments

• VID-20221013-WA0003.mp4
    3.4 MB
Last edited:
Going back in history, I once read that the Moors (who were black) conquered Sicily back in the 800AD and stayed in power for over 200 years.. and yes, that meant that they conquered their women also. It was also reported that during that time, most of the Sicilian women were with very light complexion, many with blond and blue eyes and it was during that time when they changed the entire bloodline of the Sicilian women of today..

remember indoctrination and false hoods . history is not fact just because the teachers who are pushing their false narratives . do not be part of the blind sheep !! think for yourself and know the history of the world !! stop regurgitating the lies you were told ..

Going back in history, I once read that the Moors (who were black) conquered Sicily back in the 800AD and stayed in power for over 200 years.. and yes, that meant that they conquered their women also. It was also reported that during that time, most of the Sicilian women were with very light complexion, many with blond and blue eyes and it was during that time when they changed the entire bloodline of the Sicilian women of today..
you so do not know anything about history .. please learn before you post anything else ..

Ohhhh for a time machine!

Yes... I do remember hearing that the Greeks were blondes and redheads.before the Moors.

I believe that. They say where ever black men immigrate to that the local women tend to be sexually drawn to these dominant black males and want to have sex with them at least once but once is not enough as they get addicted to their huge penises and dominant behavior and hence start to dominate the local males as well.

Yes... I do remember hearing that the Greeks were blondes and redheads.before the Moors.
i know a greek Woman who is blond with blue eyes. She was part of the greek olympic swimming team and was successfully active in other sports as well. i think the greek people is/are one of the most diverse (because of many reasons).

Back