Did going hotwife/going black increase your libido?

cuccubus

Couple
Real Person
From
SC, US
Question for real hotwives: did any of you find that your libido increased after you entered the lifestyle?

Did any of you have low/medium libidos but then found yourself wanting sex and thinking about it a lot more after your first positive experience with a bull?

I'd appreciate real life answers and not the usual fantasies about BBC addiction.

Last edited:
Yes, my sex drive went through the roof. It was like a dam had opened after years of marital sex losing all of its spark. Dont get me wrong, i thought once or twice a month was fine with hubby. Its something I'd gotton used to and didnt feel like anything was missing. But its like one of those things, you dont realise how bad its got till someone shows you how much better it could be. And I realised it wasnt just hubby that had let it get stale but me too. 10 years and 3 ******* into a marriage and sex is one of thsoe things that just goes down the list of priorities - that's even if you have the energy for it, which I didnt a lot of the time! so it just got that way because neither of us put in the effort to keep it exciting.

going with someone else reignighted that spark that i used to have with my husband before we got married. something new, something exciting, a different me.

I can tell you ladies from the viewpoint of a bull that married pussy is so exotic and exclusive that it drives our desire for you sky high and always has me looking at your ring finger everywhere I see you asking myself "Is she a hotwife"? So when your at work, in the mall, at the grocery store, or the gym, just know that some strange man wants that little married pussy!

That hotwife dynamic effects us as well driving our lustful libido for you hotwives off the charts. Just thinking about stretching a hotwife, filling up her married pussy, while she moans in ecstacy, as her hubby looks on, is one of the sexiest thoughts that ever ran through my mind! ♠️😎

Anna's libido has increased a lot since we started playing with other men so much that she couldn't do without them anymore, my wife has always met at least 2 or 3 different men every week, then she moved on to gangbangs and finally to black bulls

Attachments

• gangbang-bianca-e-nera copia.jpg
    gangbang-bianca-e-nera copia.jpg
    143 KB · Views: 103
Yeah the problem with sex is that the better it is, the more she wants. Everyone thinks that having a wife with a high sex drive is great untill they get one, been 3 days in a row and she is disappointed that I’m not ready to go! My damn dick is about to get torn off at this point.

So yes, it has, the more we do, and the more we talk the more she gets going, it’s a great problem to have.

Yes, my sex drive went through the roof. It was like a dam had opened after years of marital sex losing all of its spark. Dont get me wrong, i thought once or twice a month was fine with hubby. Its something I'd gotton used to and didnt feel like anything was missing. But its like one of those things, you dont realise how bad its got till someone shows you how much better it could be. And I realised it wasnt just hubby that had let it get stale but me too. 10 years and 3 ******* into a marriage and sex is one of thsoe things that just goes down the list of priorities - that's even if you have the energy for it, which I didnt a lot of the time! so it just got that way because neither of us put in the effort to keep it exciting.

going with someone else reignighted that spark that i used to have with my husband before we got married. something new, something exciting, a different me.
So true and well said

Back