Devastating sentences you'll never forget..

While on a vacation play date I was really dru.nk and the bull we chose was the biggest I had taken up to that point. I was alternating between my husband and bull but after a while I couldn’t feel my husband anymore and I said “baby I can’t even feel you anymore, just let Justin fuck me more I want to feel something” and I got off my husband and got on all fours in front of Justin
full

full

IMG_2793.png

Last edited:
While on a vacation play date I was really dru.nk and the bull we chose was the biggest I had taken up to that point. I was alternating between my husband and bull but after a while I couldn’t feel my husband anymore and I said “baby I can’t even feel you anymore, just let Justin fuck me more I want to feel something” and I got off my husband and got on all fours in front of Justin
full

full

View attachment 6867689
Yeah I've been hearing that all my life and not always so nicely put lol

full

full

View attachment 6867689
[/QUOTE

If your hubby is anything like me he probably loves sph too

I really like this. Being told to leave, so hot :smoke:
Meeting a new Bull for the first or second time, we had booked 2 rooms at a motorway hotel.
I was there to check everything was ok with the meet and had my own room while O and her friend had theirs to enjoy themselves in. As he was new we had pretty much agreed O was joining me afterwards.

Getting a phone call around 11 telling me 'I have decided to stay the night with L, see you in the morning' was a bit of a hit.
Getting a chatty message the next morning asking to bring some coffees up was fine. Sitting on the bed talking to my wife and her lover was fine. Him pulling the sheet down and fondling Os tit was fine as well.
Her telling me in quite a serious way 'thanks for the coffee, you can go now and I will see you at checkout ' was definitely a bit harder to take.

After our first time in his apartment, on the way back it was me and her alone, I told her that I think it should be stopped because it was hard for me to accept it and I felt intense jealousy and shame
She didn't speak for a few seconds and after that she whispered to me whatever you decide but you know you're already cuckold with horns for life and you won't be able to get it back so try to overcome your feelings

I will never forget the one time my wife skipped a pill and we were going out with another couple when I shouted at him to pull out but was too late .

I'd like to hear about the moments in your cuckold relationship where your wife or girlfriend has said something remarkable, whether that's something that redefined your relationship or revealed that she was taking the reins and in control, something that surprised you or humiliated you, or something that scared you or threw you into cucky angst. Maybe even something that made you regret changing your marriage to a cuckold lifestyle. Or maybe something that made you love her more than ever. There's nothing more powerful or profound than the words of a woman, what has your woman said to you?

I'll start with one. My girlfriend Elle was just getting on board with cuckolding me. She was 25 and I was 36, and although she had a kinky side, mostly as a submissive, I'm the one who brought up the subject of cuckolding. She had clearly been thinking it through, and the wheels were turning. She'd ruled out random men or bulls, but she was all in when she found out she could have a steady boyfriend. We were lounging on the couch one night watching TV, not a sexual moment at all, just unwinding after a long work day. But it was clear her mind was elsewhere. She turned to look at me, eyeing me with serious intent and a pout to her full lips that she did whenever she was being very serious. She looked deep into my eyes to gauge my reaction, and said, "You know, when I have a boyfriend, he'll be here a lot. And he won't just disappear after you come. If I do this it won't be about your sexual fantasies anymore, it will be real life, and I'll still have a boyfriend even when you're not horny. You'd better seriously think about that."

That really floored me. We were no longer playing with matches, we were on fire.

Share your woman's words to you.
Mine was after 6 months of her dating this black guy she come home one morning after spending the night with him and said I'm in love with him and do t know where it's going to lead. 30 years later we're still together. If she starts to fall for her boyfriend she's breaks it off.

36 yrs ago mine fell in love with a guy,2 yrs I endured that and the emotions then again they started seeing again, but by then she had three others fucking her regularly and no repeat of the first time it was pure sex,,,,again 5 yrs later she falls in love with another guy and that lasted for 18 months,,, now it just sex for sex sake with all

Back