Devastating sentences you'll never forget..

Women like big black dicks and we like pleasing them even more.

Guys, it’s really simple. It’s how your biology works. When a big dick pleases you you want more, when you get permission, you let yourself go and it’s even more satisfying - wanting more and then wanting to please that big dick (that’s the women’s focus). When you expose your wife to big dicks and allow them to have it - your sex life WILL change tremendously and it won’t be her saying, “I love sex with you”.

It’s like when parents offer a lot of sweets to their young ******* - eating and loving vegetables is OVER. You only eat them because you are ****** to.

When I arrived home from my trip the next day she laid on her back and told me to come over to her and lick her still used pussy clean. I could taste the musty sex from his day old cum and her pussy juices. I leaked from my lil white clitty dick the entire time I cleaned her pussy. She came on my tongue as she told me how good he fucked her and to do a good job like a good cucky and clean his black cum from her used white married pussy. I felt so submissive and I also felt angst but I LOVED her dominance.

[ have never heard so much crap!!!!!!!

Geoffrya, you must not be reading this thread. You cucks are so bi polar. When I come to y’alls defense about being treated with respect and not taking these bullshit comments by your wife; all I hear is “I love it, it makes me so hot, I am not worthy of that BBC, I love the fact that me wife wants BBC over me”. Then when I say, y’all love this degrading, submissive bullshit - I get “I have been never heard so much crap.”

Somebody needs to study this mentality.

I am saying its crap because most posts here are not from real cuckolds but wannabees and fakes
its not what real cuckolds are all about
cuckolds still want sexual relief what ever that is
your post says that's cucks love not being needed sexually which in my opinion is crap

First and foremost Artist, I’m no redneck. Second, what comment did I make in that post was not truth. I’ve done nothing but say, “Cucks need respect, Cucks need to be loved up, cucks are the MVPs of this lifestyle” (have you read my threads). I’ve been y’all’s biggest defenders. all I’ve gotten is the comments I’ve heard - “I loved to be humiliated, it makes me so hot, I’m not as great as BBC - is that not true” Have you not read this thread. The thread is literally title, “devastating comments that are hot to you. I’m just calling it how I see it.

I’ve been calling you guys MVP of this lifestyle and I’ll I hear is “no, I love the bull, he’s the true MVP.....I serve my wife, I worship BBC......I love the humiliation talk”

Ain’t nobody giving you respect - just calling you a small dicked loser.

What is a sane individual, not a red neck, supposed to think?

You read this stuff and what are supposed to think. I’m like “damn, you guys accept this type of talk from your wife” and here is what I hear.....”it’s soooo hot”. What am I to think?

I guess I must live in North Korea....speak truth and get kicked out.

First and foremost Artist, I’m no redneck. Second, what comment did I make in that post was not truth. I’ve done nothing but say, “Cucks need respect, Cucks need to be loved up, cucks are the MVPs of this lifestyle” (have you read my threads). I’ve been y’all’s biggest defenders. all I’ve gotten is the comments I’ve heard - “I loved to be humiliated, it makes me so hot, I’m not as great as BBC - is that not true” Have you not read this thread. The thread is literally title, “devastating comments that are hot to you. I’m just calling it how I see it.

I’ve been calling you guys MVP of this lifestyle and I’ll I hear is “no, I love the bull, he’s the true MVP.....I serve my wife, I worship BBC......I love the humiliation talk”

Ain’t nobody giving you respect - just calling you a small dicked loser.

What is a sane individual, not a red neck, supposed to think?

You read this stuff and what are supposed to think. I’m like “damn, you guys accept this type of talk from your wife” and here is what I hear.....”it’s soooo hot”. What am I to think?

I guess I must live in North Korea....speak truth and get kicked out.

What an asshole. Just ignore this yakking clown.

I have a bunch of my own but I just read this and my head is spinning. I posted a seperate thread for this article.

"
ATLANTA — Hours after allegedly leading two men to a party and helping survey the scene before those men robbed seven people there, Life University lacrosse player Lauren Rielly texted her teammate and friend Lydnsey Kallish:

"Why was it so sexy that the boys were like beating people up?"

An Atlanta Police detective testified Monday about that exchange in a court appearance for the two student athletes.

According to screenshots of the conversation that were presented in court during a preliminary hearing for the two, Kallish, also accused in the armed home invasion, responded that she wanted to sleep with one of the men - who are accused of *******-whipping at least one man ******* that night, fracturing his skull and leaving him lying in a pool of *******.

"Like it just really turned me on," Rielly went on.

"Me too," Kallish responded."

Denial was a natural progression of our relationship. We still made love, but he used his hands, his tongue, and vibrators and BBC dildos to pleasure me instead of penetrating me with his dick. One day, he brought up the idea of being caged. However, he got cold feet after I warmed up to the idea. It took a lot of time and convincing to get him to try it. Now, he loves being caged and actually declines the opportunity to masturbate when I give him permission.

I have summarized our entire history on our blog, http://bit.ly/2AZId4m
Is this blog site still active ?

I'd like to hear about the moments in your cuckold relationship where your wife or girlfriend has said something remarkable, whether that's something that redefined your relationship or revealed that she was taking the reins and in control, something that surprised you or humiliated you, or something that scared you or threw you into cucky angst. Maybe even something that made you regret changing your marriage to a cuckold lifestyle. Or maybe something that made you love her more than ever. There's nothing more powerful or profound than the words of a woman, what has your woman said to you?

I'll start with one. My girlfriend Elle was just getting on board with cuckolding me. She was 25 and I was 36, and although she had a kinky side, mostly as a submissive, I'm the one who brought up the subject of cuckolding. She had clearly been thinking it through, and the wheels were turning. She'd ruled out random men or bulls, but she was all in when she found out she could have a steady boyfriend. We were lounging on the couch one night watching TV, not a sexual moment at all, just unwinding after a long work day. But it was clear her mind was elsewhere. She turned to look at me, eyeing me with serious intent and a pout to her full lips that she did whenever she was being very serious. She looked deep into my eyes to gauge my reaction, and said, "You know, when I have a boyfriend, he'll be here a lot. And he won't just disappear after you come. If I do this it won't be about your sexual fantasies anymore, it will be real life, and I'll still have a boyfriend even when you're not horny. You'd better seriously think about that."

That really floored me. We were no longer playing with matches, we were on fire.

Share your woman's words to you.
The first time she called out "oh baby" … which was also the first time she let her lover cum inside her pussy.

I'd like to hear about the moments in your cuckold relationship where your wife or girlfriend has said something remarkable, whether that's something that redefined your relationship or revealed that she was taking the reins and in control, something that surprised you or humiliated you, or something that scared you or threw you into cucky angst. Maybe even something that made you regret changing your marriage to a cuckold lifestyle. Or maybe something that made you love her more than ever. There's nothing more powerful or profound than the words of a woman, what has your woman said to you?

I'll start with one. My girlfriend Elle was just getting on board with cuckolding me. She was 25 and I was 36, and although she had a kinky side, mostly as a submissive, I'm the one who brought up the subject of cuckolding. She had clearly been thinking it through, and the wheels were turning. She'd ruled out random men or bulls, but she was all in when she found out she could have a steady boyfriend. We were lounging on the couch one night watching TV, not a sexual moment at all, just unwinding after a long work day. But it was clear her mind was elsewhere. She turned to look at me, eyeing me with serious intent and a pout to her full lips that she did whenever she was being very serious. She looked deep into my eyes to gauge my reaction, and said, "You know, when I have a boyfriend, he'll be here a lot. And he won't just disappear after you come. If I do this it won't be about your sexual fantasies anymore, it will be real life, and I'll still have a boyfriend even when you're not horny. You'd better seriously think about that."

That really floored me. We were no longer playing with matches, we were on fire.

Share your woman's words to you.
The time my wife called out "oh baby" to her lover, which was also the first time she let another man cum inside her pussy.. it was amazing moment.

I wouldn't call it a devasting sentence and I don't remember her exact words, but I remember my wife telling me something to the effect "You know, if I start getting BBC all the time, I may not be able to stop. I just want to warn you." And a little later on, after I was caged, she told me something like, "If I can get BBC whenever I want it, you may be in there [my cage] permanently." 🙂

I wouldn't call it a devasting sentence and I don't remember her exact words, but I remember my wife telling me something to the effect "You know, if I start getting BBC all the time, I may not be able to stop. I just want to warn you." And a little later on, after I was caged, she told me something like, "If I can get BBC whenever I want it, you may be in there [my cage] permanently." 🙂
When we were into the 6th year of our marriage, a black man she fucked in college started calling her. she laughed loudly about their adventures he called me and tried to arranged double dates. we met him for coffee at a place just off the interstate. I lost my temper and played the jealousy card. afterhe drove away, she looked away ,not looking at me, said"I think you should know that I plan to see Paul and stay in contact with him." She didn't offer to include me. I fucked her that night, she lay still.

The other night my wife said, “This is all your fault if I have problems cumming with your little dick. This is what you wanted. You’ve been penetrating my pussy for so long with the BBC dildos that now I can only cum with BBC!” I came almost instantly.
I've been there, bro. I've got 4.5 inches, circumcised. Lost 1st wife to black cock. with my 2nd we have an understanding.

Back