Devastating sentences you'll never forget..

For years I tried to convince my wife to feel a Black lover.....Then a good looking well built younger black coworker was seducing her at work....we fantasied about him to the point on n night she asked me " do you really want me too?"

I knew she was close and I said "does he want too?" she said "yes" I said "so you've been talking with him that way?" she said "yes" I said "he wants to" she said "yes but do I have to tell you when it happens?" I said "no I just want you to feel him"

The devastating sentences was about 2 weeks later when I tried to have sex with her ...she was squirming away from me and not wanting to do it she finally said "don't he came in me " I said "the Black guy from work? ...you did it with him?" she said with her hands covering her face "yes" I said "did he reach deeper?" she nodded yes.....I said he came inside ....she whispered "yes" ....I said have you seen him more than once ? she whispered "yes"

For years I tried to convince my wife to feel a Black lover.....Then a good looking well built younger black coworker was seducing her at work....we fantasied about him to the point on n night she asked me " do you really want me too?"

I knew she was close and I said "does he want too?" she said "yes" I said "so you've been talking with him that way?" she said "yes" I said "he wants to" she said "yes but do I have to tell you when it happens?" I said "no I just want you to feel him"

The devastating sentences was about 2 weeks later when I tried to have sex with her ...she was squirming away from me and not wanting to do it she finally said "don't he came in me " I said "the Black guy from work? ...you did it with him?" she said with her hands covering her face "yes" I said "did he reach deeper?" she nodded yes.....I said he came inside ....she whispered "yes" ....I said have you seen him more than once ? she whispered "yes"
I would love to hear that from my lady! I'd have to eat her after she said that!!

My wife said to me a couple weeks ago something during the day that really surprised me. She has said this before but usually in bed when she is being dirty. She was sitting by the fireplace and I was sitting in the recliner. The ******* were outside playing and I said something sexual to her. I don’t remember exactly but it was something about me doing her later. She said “you know I don’t like having sex with you. I don’t feel anything when you are poking around in there. I like to fill full!” I looked at her and laughed and said well let me set that up for you. She then changed a little and said she doesn’t want anyone else. She only wants me she says. I wonder how long until she comes around and realizes that I want her to have everything.
Yes get her horny black cock whore pussy what it needs.

the sentences that hit home with me are as follows
First wife and the big black 3 speed vibrator we bought for BBC role play games.
on first night she told me to wait 10 minutes before going upstairs,
as I walked in the bedroom she was in white lingerie, white stockings and suspenders,
covers thrown to one side and panties to the side and all thick 9 black throbbing inches inside of her on full speed,
she turned to me and said " IS THIS WHAT YOU WANT TO SEE."
I dived straight in face first sucking away.
the second memorable comment was 2 years after the divorce when ex's best friend
met me in the street and I was waffling on about the ex when Linda said
you where suckered
she had fucked her boss in our boss for the last2 years and delighted in the fact she would fuck him and then me and then straddle my head
saying " LICK MY LOVERS COME CLEAN BABY."
apparently she loved rubbing my face in her adultery and me knowing nothing about
the reason for secrecy was to dupe me and take me to cleaners in divorce..

So lil Dinkus, how did you end up marrying a woman that fucks black dudes and loves everything about a black man. Why isn’t she with a black man? How’d your submissive, little dick ass get her? A Great FICO score

Just don’t know how these submissive, little dick, self proclaimed, “I’m not that great of a guy”, I’m bit worthy for my wife get these women that love and adore black men

Things that make you go hmmmm......
So lil Dinkus, how did you end up marrying a woman that fucks black dudes and loves everything about a black man. Why isn’t she with a black man? How’d your submissive, little dick ass get her? A Great FICO score

Just don’t know how these submissive, little dick, self proclaimed, “I’m not that great of a guy”, I’m bit worthy for my wife get these women that love and adore black men

Things that make you go hmmmm......

I'm a little confused. There's this quote and then you previously said, "You’ve gotta be a dumbass person to leave your stable relationship and a man that lets you do whatever you want for a bull that wants to just beat your pussy up.." I think you answered your own question. Correct me if I'm missing something.

I am, I am black, well endowed (not huge), and masculine.......so that makes me worthy to gain respect from from wife sexually. I guess if was white and don’t have a big dick, I wouldn’t be worthy of that respect.

I try to put myself in a cuck shoes...and it would be difficult mentally. If I had a small dick (how would I handle that?)

I don’t think I would ever have another man take my role in the bedroom (way too much emotional attachment is made in those scenarios, where I would be placed in a secondary role). I would hope my wife and I would work on our sex life to make it work but we might have to cross that “she needs more bridge”. I think I would go the dildo route and be more intentional about having deeper connected sex. But if we went the route of her experiencing a big dick - she DAMN sure better be respecting my ass and she DAMM sure better be use that dude as a dildo.

My thing is women CAN’T do that. Men can have great sex without sharing anything sensual with them (no kissing, no eye contact, no sensuality). Women struggle with sex without sensuality, they want that sensuality to feel safe and comfortable, so they can let go and enjoy the sex.

Men don’t need to feel safe, comfortable or have a woman with a great looking face or body to have a great fuck - we just need a couple holes and some engagement by the one we are fucking
There is a difference is sensuality and emotional attachment. You can have one without the other, I assure you.

I’m glad that you don’t take that ******* from your wife and her bull. Cucks NEED TO BE RESPECTED
I don't humiliate my little sissy boy because I don't respect him. I humiliate him because he loves it. Would it be fair for me to get all the BBC I want and not give him what he wants? If he didn't have that, he'd be much less pleased. This works for us. We don't have to understand it to know that we are both being pleased in our own ways. I give him what he wants and he gives me what I want. Don't get caught up in trying to understand something. I don't look a gift horse in the mouth and neither does he. We are mutually satisfied in our roles, and that's all I need to know. He has my respect.. Even when he's told that his little clit won't satisfy me, I am respecting his wishes to humiliate him.

I wouldn't call it a devasting sentence and I don't remember her exact words, but I remember my wife telling me something to the effect "You know, if I start getting BBC all the time, I may not be able to stop. I just want to warn you." And a little later on, after I was caged, she told me something like, "If I can get BBC whenever I want it, you may be in there [my cage] permanently." 🙂
Not devastating at all. Look at that smiley face at the end of your post. :) Such a good little sissy boy.

Back