Devastating sentences you'll never forget..

Damn right Anthony. My dream is to be able to let my beautiful wife reach the climax of her life, all while holding my hand or grasping my cock... telling me how amazing it feels while I see it and smell it and taste it because I am there in the action!

Afterwards we can still shake hands, look each other in the eye and say good times, see ya next time.
I don’t know why this concept is so difficult for some to get properly..... fact is I get off on watching sex from years of self deprecation and PMO addiction.

why in the hell my dream girl chose me, I have no idea. But the ultimate kink for me is seeing her experience a better lover, having her let me explore my bi side and still want to make love to me after.

to be honest this whole concept is torturing her open but heavily westernized mind at the moment...

but nobody ever said I was normal

Jack, appreciate your comment. You gotta understand why it’s difficult for us to understand how men can let this happen. There is a reason we get negative emotions when this happens. It ain’t natural, it’s not supposed to happen. Our emotions are saying, “STOP, don’t”. your brain is saying, you enter - “things are going to change”. That’s part of the reason why women fight it sooooo much. They know that after BBC will be different

The turned on feeling we get doesn’t mean our brain want us to enter.There are women that get turned and orgasm during a *******; that doesn’t mean they should be enjoying the *******.

I can see how you would be into it though Jack. your bi (so you get to see the best dick on the market), you have been depriving yourself for years....this is perfect for you.

remember this is coming from a non cuck....your Wife loving another man is a turn on. Her getting 0 sexual satisfaction from you is a turn on. Her loving, giggling, caressing, touching, and moaning with a stranger who doesn't give a fuck about their wife is sexy. How do you have any self worth after all these things are being said. If I said, “I’ve said these things to my wife - don’t touch me, I love that other woman’s pussy, your pussy is disgusting, why are we even trying to have sex, you’ve lost your looks, man, you’ve gotten really fat”, there would be no woman saying, “oh baby, keep saying that ******* to me, that makes me so horny” I definitely wouldn’t be getting any praise from anyone.

womem are from Venus and men are from another universe. How has someone not done research on cuck mindset.
He isn't a stranger, they have been in a loving relationship for 4 years, he is her personal trainer and they were friends before they started seeing each other, he is a lovely guy guy who gives her what I can't

So you get to do all the hard work (take care of her needs) and the personal trainer gets to benefit from your hard work. I can’t call what the personal trainer and your wife has got as a “loving relationship”. My man gets to fuck your wife when he wants to and take her on out on dates, hang out, and steal the intimacy that you’ve cultivated and deserve. He’s not dealing with the hard stuff of a relationship - you are doing that.

When he’s got to deal with her bitching and complaining, paying the bills, taking care of the family, making sure she is secure financially, emotionally, and mentally - then we can talk about a “loving relationship”.

I love how cucks give bulls so much credit because they have a big dick. That dude is fucking your wife. He’s not actually doing real relationship stuff.

even when I try to stand up for cucks and try to give them praise and credit they deserve they still wanna praise the bull more than themselves.

I don’t get it.

this “loving relationship” only works because you are doing all the hard work. Without you doing the hard work - there is no “loving relationship” - just fucking and chaos.

I dream of the simplest scenario where we have a couple of hookups in our phone for when WE are horny, no extra marital dates, no emotional attachment beyond mutual respect.

I don’t get why it’s so complicated and we have to let all these fucked up emotions get involved.The act itself would be plenty of mental stimulation for me as it is, I need no belittling, I’m already small enough...

I married my wife for a reason and I try every day to be a better partner.Thing is she knows I’m selfish and horny and fucked up but she gets me.We’ve been together almost a decade and I plan on keeping it going ?

Jack, I feel you. I’m not an advocate of alternative sexual lifestyles but I think the way it works best if couples pursue this by totally separating physical sex and emotional love making. But this is so hard. I feel like men can do this well....they can do in and don’t need to even look at a woman enjoy sex...I think this is harder for women who need safety, sensuality, mental stimulation to best enjoy sex.

Agreed. The thing most people don’t get about (good) women is that there is a checklist of things that need to be in order for them to feel horny. Sometimes this lifestyle gets used as a loophole sort of, but my intentions have an always will be poly fun from the comfort of my happy mono life. It is hard though, and as a empath, which I think you are too Anthony, I get where she is coming from totally. Pre cuck anguish is real... and always will be fucked up, but hot!

Agreed. The thing most people don’t get about (good) women is that there is a checklist of things that need to be in order for them to feel horny. Sometimes this lifestyle gets used as a loophole sort of, but my intentions have an always will be poly fun from the comfort of my happy mono life. It is hard though, and as a empath, which I think you are too Anthony, I get where she is coming from totally. Pre cuck anguish is real... and always will be fucked up, but hot!

Jack. I am an empathetic person. I feel for people and the issues they are going through. I want everyone to feel worthy and capable. So these devastating words thread do hit me like a ton of bricks, especially when others are liked, “great job taking that disrespectful comment. Way to feel like the scum of this earth and unworthy because you have a small dick”

I agree, Men don’t need much to get horny but for women they need a lot of mental stimulation to get in the mood to enjoy sex. Women are not like men that can just finish a project and say, “damn I need sex” and fuck the 1st woman that looks at them. I could do that easy. I think I could be ready to fuck any woman who asked and it would be really be good.

We had gone nearly a year without meeting up with a Bull. When it finally happened, he fucked her for hours and gave her many orgasms. After he left, she said, "My God, I needed that. I feel like a woman again!" Feeling a little twinge of jealousy at that remark, I played dumb and asked her what she meant. "He woke up something deep inside of me. I can feel it. I don't know how to explain it. I just feel like a real woman right now. Make sure I see him again."

Last edited:
So you get to do all the hard work (take care of her needs) and the personal trainer gets to benefit from your hard work. I can’t call what the personal trainer and your wife has got as a “loving relationship”. My man gets to fuck your wife when he wants to and take her on out on dates, hang out, and steal the intimacy that you’ve cultivated and deserve. He’s not dealing with the hard stuff of a relationship - you are doing that.

When he’s got to deal with her bitching and complaining, paying the bills, taking care of the family, making sure she is secure financially, emotionally, and mentally - then we can talk about a “loving relationship”.

I love how cucks give bulls so much credit because they have a big dick. That dude is fucking your wife. He’s not actually doing real relationship stuff.

even when I try to stand up for cucks and try to give them praise and credit they deserve they still wanna praise the bull more than themselves.

I don’t get it.

this “loving relationship” only works because you are doing all the hard work. Without you doing the hard work - there is no “loving relationship” - just fucking and chaos.
It isn't like that at all, we also have a loving relationship are best friends and have a great marriage. We just don't have sex, that is their pleasure and I love how happy he makes her

We had gone nearly a year without meeting up with a Bull. When it finally happened, he fucked her for hours and gave her many orgasms. After he left, she said, "My God, I needed that. I feel like a woman again!" Feeling a little twinge of jealousy at that remark, I played dumb and asked her what she meant. "He woke up something deep inside of me. I can feel it. I don't know how to explain it. I just feel like a real woman right now. Make sure I see him again."
My ex wife used to say 'god, I needed that' quite often after she'd just been fucked by someone, and yeah, I used to feel a twinge of inadequacy in front of the guy for some reason, even though we all knew why we were there and why he was called on to fuck her, but its funny how the smallest comment can trigger an emotion. She used always tell me how a guy could 'fill' her pussy, it made her felt like a woman... not so much stretched out, but if a guy had a thick cock, she'd just lower herself down on it and not make a single move for a minute or so, she loved the feeling of being 'filled out' as she'd put it.

Wow. We've been active in this lifestyle over 15 years now. There are a lot of experiences.

We had an accidental pregnancy in 2014 with a very regular man we had been seeing for several years. We, of course, decided to keep what turned out to be twin boys. We came up with a cover story to explain the pregnancy and the biracial babies. We were well on our way to full term, when we went in for our final ultrasound at 34 weeks. Christy is an obstetrics nurse herself, so when we went to the OB/GYN for the ultrasound, Christy knew all the nurses working in that fairly large office. After a bit, we were shown from the large front waiting room to a much smaller waiting area between a nurse's station and the examination room where the ultrasound would be done. We sat down and after a few minutes, they came out to call us in for the ultrasound. Just then, our regular, that we had been seeing for several years - and the man that had gotten us pregnant - showed up in the small waiting area! There was a lot of confusion and nervous small talk. The nurse, who Christy knew, didn't know what was going on, but knew something very awkward was happening. As soon as I thought we were going to get through this, Christy went into the examination room to start changing into the paper gown. Our regular immediately started to follow her in when the nurse stopped him, saying only the ******* could be in the room with the expectant mom. He immediately responded that he WAS the *******, stepped in with Christy and the nurse, and shut the door. There were three other nurses at the station and two couples in the small waiting area. They were in there for exactly 33 minutes. The nurse was coming and going, each time avoiding my sight, or smirking at me. They were whispering at the nurse's station. When they came out, they were smiling and very happy. The ultrasound had gone well, and the twins were in great shape. There was a small crowd that had formed up and down the hall leading out. They were wishing Christy well, but were clearly gawking at the spectacle. We went home and Christy and our regular got in bed for the afternoon. I was in and around the room, but had to leave a lot because of the emotions involved. I began seeing a psychologist the following week.

jeff
so fuckin hot

I was calling my wife while she was alone with her new BULL and she would not answer the phone. When I called her for the 6th time she finally answered. She told me that while they were fucking that she heard the phone ringing but did not know who it was so she did not want to stop fucking him. She also admitted to me that as he was fucking her, he asked her if she wanted him to cum inside of her and she said she told him yes that she wanted him to cum inside of her white pussy. She told me that he had her tell him that she wanted his black baby as she pleaded with him to cum inside of her. She cannot get pregnant but that was surprising to know that she would say that for him. After that, he went to take a shower and then that is when she finally answered my video call totally nude and completely disheveled. Hearing her tell me these things and not answering my call as he fucked her has made me feel like our new BULL is her priority and more important than me. It has made me feel even more deeply and totally submissive to her and now to our new BULL.

Last edited:
I was calling my wife while she was alone with her new BULL. When I called her for the 6th time she finally answered. She told me that while they were fucking that she heard the phone ringing but did not know who it was so she did not want to stop fucking him. She also admitted to me that as he was fucking her, he asked her if she wanted him to cum inside of her and she said she told him yes that she wanted him to cum inside of her white pussy. She told me that he had her tell him that she wanted his black baby as she pleaded with him to cum inside of her. She cannot get pregnant but that was surprising to know that she would say that for him. After that, he went to take a shower and then that is when she finally answered my video call totally nude and completely disheveled. Hearing her tell me these things and not answering my call as he fucked her has made me feel like our new BULL is her priority and more important than me. It has made me feel even more deeply and totally submissive to her and now to our new BULL.

She has a man in her life. Just think about the things she's doing for him that she doesn't think you can handle knowing. Women like big black dicks and we like pleasing them even more.

Hearing her tell me these things and not answering my call as he fucked her has made me feel like our new BULL is her priority and more important than me. It has made me feel even more deeply and totally submissive to her and now to our new BULL.

You are not her priority, sexually. You don’t draw her attention anymore. BUT YOU LOVE IT. It gets you so hot and it’s so sexy.

Cucks love it when they are no longer needed sexually.

Back