Devastating sentences you'll never forget..

After months of pussy denial and caging, I recently let my husband put his dick inside me. While he was thrusting, I asked him to pull out and get my favorite Mr. Marcus vibrating BBC dildo. It was honestly not my intention to humiliate or to ******* him. I just do not get the same pleasure from his dick as I do from other better endowed men or from large dildos. Although my husband obliged and gave me an orgasm with the dildo, he later admitted that he found the whole situation both devastating and arousing.

After months of pussy denial and caging, I recently let my husband put his dick inside me. While he was thrusting, I asked him to pull out and get my favorite Mr. Marcus vibrating BBC dildo. It was honestly not my intention to humiliate or to ******* him. I just do not get the same pleasure from his dick as I do from other better endowed men or from large dildos. Although my husband obliged and gave me an orgasm with the dildo, he later admitted that he found the whole situation both devastating and arousing.
How devastating! Your indifference to his sexual need is glorious. The fact that you kept him caged and in denial for months is testament to your willpower and resolve, I think it's fantastic. Did you slowly ease him into pussy denial, was it just a natural progression in your relationship, or was it a specific moment when you decided to tell him he was cut off? Did he take to the cage well, was it his idea or yours? You two are certainly living the dream, I'm really glad you shared that with us. Please tell us more about your path, from your perspective.

My wife has said a couple of things like that:

We were seeing this dominant Black Bull on a regular basis. I could tell he was different because she talked about him almost daily. Other Bulls, she never mentioned at all. This Bull was on her mind a lot. They had chemistry. Physically, he was tall, dark-skinned, and handsome -- a big man too, which really turned her on. She acted like a schoolgirl with a crush when she was around him. Like I said, he was dominant, more so than most. He had been talking to us about being Black-owned, specifically owning her. He said, among other things, it would mean she was exclusive to him and that only his cock would be inside of her. He said it did not mean he would be exclusive to her. She asked me what I thought, knowing I would not be allowed to fuck her anymore. She asked if I could live with that. I told her it was her call. She didn't respond. The next time we were all together, he was fucking her missionary style, bringing her to one orgasm after another. When he finally came, she wrapped her legs around him, looked at me, then back at him. She kissed him, and looking into his eyes, she said, "I'm all yours." I felt butterflies in my stomach, a pain in my heart, and an extra-hard throbbing in my cock all at the same time.

Another time, I told her that I might be done with the whole lifestyle thing. She told me that I introduced her to Black men, got her hooked on Black men, and she is never going to stop. She said I should plan on being a very old cuckold. She said when I am old and bed-ridden, she will still be bringing Black men into our bedroom and fucking them on top of me, if necessary.
Devastating as hell! Astounding! What turmoil, to allow this to happen, to lose your your sex life forever to your wife's dominant lover. When she asked if you could live with that, what a turning point in your relationship, what a deep sea dive into submission to the happy couple. I can only imagine the anxiety level you experienced. Has she remained steadfast in his decision, have you been kept pussy free since that night? How was the adjustment to not having sex, what are your thoughts and emotions? Does she have sympathy for your plight, empathy for your loss? Do you talk about it, or does she dismiss your feelings about it? Share more please, you are truly experienced with the lifestyle so many of us here want.

I tease my beautiful wife all too much about being a hotwife and this weekend while showering we were on the subject. I told her it would break my heart if she ever told me to stay home because she wanted to go out and have fun with another man and she replied “well don’t be such a complainer then..”

Afterwards I told her, babe really though it would make me sad if you dated other guys without me around and she unhesitatingly replied, “That’s not what it would be about anymore, you’ll be surprised what you could end up pushing me into.

Still processing that one.

Devastating as hell! Astounding! What turmoil, to allow this to happen, to lose your your sex life forever to your wife's dominant lover. When she asked if you could live with that, what a turning point in your relationship, what a deep sea dive into submission to the happy couple. I can only imagine the anxiety level you experienced. Has she remained steadfast in his decision, have you been kept pussy free since that night? How was the adjustment to not having sex, what are your thoughts and emotions? Does she have sympathy for your plight, empathy for your loss? Do you talk about it, or does she dismiss your feelings about it? Share more please, you are truly experienced with the lifestyle so many of us here want.

Well, it was exactly what I wanted, even if it hurt a little at first. It grew into the best cuckolding experience I've ever had and we've been in this lifestyle for more than 10 years now. I did not mind being restricted from fucking her. It was a huge turn-on! I would still get relief. She would sit on my face after he fucked her and I would jerk off. Another big thrill was when he shared her with a Black friend of his. While they were fucking her, they kept telling her, "You belong to us now!" Very exciting to hear that.

Another thing Elle said
For me it was before she even started fucking other men
She told me “ I’d be more than happy if you would just eat my pussy and skip the fucking part....I mean could you just eat me then jerk off or something?”
Wow, that is such a powerful moment, her disregard for your satisfaction is off the scale hot. It's an amazing suggestion, but it might not have seemed that way to you at the time, I bet. Were you okay with it? It's a real step towards submission and being cuckolded, you are a lucky man, thanks for sharing to the thread.

I tease my beautiful wife all too much about being a hotwife and this weekend while showering we were on the subject. I told her it would break my heart if she ever told me to stay home because she wanted to go out and have fun with another man and she replied “well don’t be such a complainer then..”

Afterwards I told her, babe really though it would make me sad if you dated other guys without me around and she unhesitatingly replied, “That’s not what it would be about anymore, you’ll be surprised what you could end up pushing me into.

Still processing that one.
Oh man, that is stunning. So cryptic, so mysterious, trying to decipher that leads to some devious possibilities...
"That's not what it would be about anymore.." So, dating men alone would be about something else, like, a real relationship, a boyfriend, falling in love. Leaving you for him. She's already thinking long term possibilities, and clearly feeling no guilt about any of the possible outcomes, because she has already justified whatever happens because she can say you pushed her into it. Love it, she seems like an amazing woman, congratulations.

Oh man, that is stunning. So cryptic, so mysterious, trying to decipher that leads to some devious possibilities...
"That's not what it would be about anymore.." So, dating men alone would be about something else, like, a real relationship, a boyfriend, falling in love. Leaving you for him. She's already thinking long term possibilities, and clearly feeling no guilt about any of the possible outcomes, because she has already justified whatever happens because she can say you pushed her into it. Love it, she seems like an amazing woman, congratulations.

thank you! She is. I feel it is highly important for me and our dynamic that I be with her at all times. it has only been two days since then but i feel the conscious need to back off before it’s too late.
Like one day I want to worship a bbc along side the sexiest woman on the planet, like maybe while we are fucking, but it’s got to be her idea at this point

When she had taken lovers she asked me to help train her ass because her boyfriend Gregg wanted anal with her. She wanted me to lube her and use plugs when she came home from work. She walked around wearing them. She did it every single day for weeks until she could take him. That made me realise she was doing this for him and her. I was locked up and it was then I thought she will get to the stage of denying me any sex whatever.
Mike

When she had taken lovers she asked me to help train her ass because her boyfriend Gregg wanted anal with her. She wanted me to lube her and use plugs when she came home from work. She walked around wearing them. She did it every single day for weeks until she could take him. That made me realise she was doing this for him and her. I was locked up and it was then I thought she will get to the stage of denying me any sex whatever.
Mike
Michael and Jamie! I've been lurking on this site for years, but I only recently joined for one reason - to follow Jamie's postings about your relationship. I hope you appreciate that you may be the luckiest man alive, and I try not to envy anyone, but it would be impossible to not envy you. Jamie is a goddess, beautiful beyond belief, and the fact that she has embraced your fantasy and taken it far beyond your imagined boundaries is a testimony to how much she loves you. And where she has taken you is to the outer limits of denial, chastity and cuckolding fantasy, and made them your reality! How amazing. If you two were a rock band, I'd follow you to every concert on tour. You're living the cuckold chastity lifestyle that seems to be only a myth, you're as rare a couple as a unicorn marrying Bigfoot. Although the way she has you caged, maybe 'Littlefoot' might be more appropriate lol.

That you helped anally train her in that fashion is a wonderful display of her denial of you, both intimate and defining the distance between you sexually. And her resolve is remarkable, such a strong woman. I can't imagine actually meeting a woman who really wants to practice permanent chastity and denial? Wow. Just wow.

I'd really like to know how those conversations about your chastity evolved, especially conversations out of the bedroom, they are always more serious. When did you start to realize that she was easing you into long-term? What did she say when she told you that 2019 would be pussy-free? And if I understand it right, sometime over the summer she sat you down and told you that one year of your chastity and denial was not enough for her, what did she say? How did she say it? What was your reaction? Do you ever have regrets? I'd love to hear Jamie's point of view, on this, or on anything. Could you please tell her what an enormous fan I am? Thanks, and thanks for posting on my thread, very nice to meet you!

Back