Describing the superiority of blacks over white men in sex

lyndon eaton

Male
Gold Member
From
WA, US
A mom I met on line asked me to help educate her ******* in college to start dating black men. I sent her several notes and also photos of sex between black men and white women. Then I sent this last note. Let me know what you think:

It is actually very sad that white boys and white men can no longer satisfy a woman or give them healthy babies. This is also why the autism rates have gotten so high in children the past 30 years. The white man's sperm is sick and can no longer compete with the healthier and superior black sperm. But white men did it to themselves by becoming too business like and non-human - and not being good lovers, and hiding their sex organs - until they withered down smaller from lack of use. It is white man's own fault, so we shouldn't feel too sorry for them. But, to correct this genetic failure, nature and "God above" gave us the perfect alternative for white women so they can save humanity, stop racism and hatred, and continue to have healthy children by masculine black men. This is a gift for you and other white women to exercise so you can now find romance, love, exciting sex and true happiness. Don't believe the lies told by white men that they can satisfy you, they can't. It is over for them, their fate is sealed now, they can never properly make love to a woman any longer. Some have become gay (white men and boys) because they just can't satisfy women anymore, and they find it impossible to compete with the superior black man in so many ways. The only value white men now have is to help white women make the only choice they have left in their lives - and that is to be genuinely loved by black men from now on. This is what I live for because I know in my heart it is the right thing to do to help white women create a better world. My highest desire is to make sure white women know the truth so they can enjoy black men before they are trapped in a bad marriage and regret it for the rest of their lives. I have learned to accept this and enjoy the bond of love white women have with black men. It is pure magic for both of them and creates the best sex ever. Seeing them happy makes me happy and also sexually fulfilled as well. I know that black men are provided by nature to help us and I respect and honor them in that role. I feel that my purpose is to educate white ladies about this dilemma and encourage them to try handsome black men in sex and then feel for themselves how good black men are at making love. That is the true test to know the truth so they can embrace a new life and find love and happiness. 2-6-16 B2W.jpg

Last edited:
Back