Degradation and humiliation

Kind of a long story but I’ll try to be brief and to the point…

Wasn’t with a white woman but I was messing around with this Puerto Rican chick I met in the car line at our ******* school. She had a crazy husband that was secretly obsessed with black guys but came off like he hated them. Before me, she had only ever been with one other black dude but ironically it was while she was cheating and ended up getting caught. She realized her husband had some weird “thing” about black guys because he took her back and made it be known he definitely didn’t like the fact she cheated with a black dude in particular but also asked her things like how big was his dick? how did he fuck her? what did his cum taste like? etc. and that it was noticeable that it turned him on.

Fast forward a few months after we met and she ended up being my side slut for a while. She literally did anything I asked and the whole situation gradually got freakier and wilder as time went on. It came to a head and fell apart when me and my partner pretty much cucked her husband behind his back but he found out after his wife made a mistake and slipped up and decided to come clean but with only some of the details.

Its crazy how he found out I was fucking his wife but what he didn’t find out was me and my partner were on our 3rd day in a row tag teaming her in their bed while their ******* were on the other side of the house playing. She got comfortable enough to start letting my friend fuck her raw as well (she was on IUD) and we spent a couple hours each afternoon using her until we were spent. Before she met me she’d never actually swallowed (just caught it), done anal or had more than one cock at a time but I popped all those cherries. The humiliation came from some of the wild ******* we did to her and the things her husband DID find out.

I feel like I’ve already been too long winded. There’s a whole other story how he found out but I’ll just keep that in my back pocket for now.

Here is a question for all of the white women participating on the site: What is the most degrading or humiliating thing that a black man has done to you or has made you do?

Similarly for white men, what is the most degrading or humiliating thing you have seen your wife or girlfriend do for a black man?
My wife Licking the BBC’s cum off the floor when the Bull told my wife to after he came in her mouth and on her face. He told her her bitch don’t waste my cum lick it up.

I'd like to be humiliated and degraded by a few bulls. I wasn't sure how well an older white girl would be received and have a poll link on my profile asking how many would be willing to humiliate me by displaying me naked and tied. I am excited by the results so far ;) Very humiliating and I love it. I have it here with a couple pictures of me.

Can’t speak for my wife but there’s two things which I’ve witnessed or been told regarding my wife.

I was out of town for work and my wife was with what was a long term bull who basically stayed with her when I wasn’t there. On a side note that ran its course with her rather quickly. Anyway, she told him about an unprotected hookup she had. He wasn’t happy about it as she broke away from keeping that her exclusive bull. At that point she was not ready to move on so she felt compelled to make it right. At his urging she went up to the local pharmacy chain and purchased two different at home rapid STD tests. Rather embarrassing as we frequent that store as a couple at least once a week.

The other is just the general way my wife gets especially if she’s been drinking. She likes having her face stepped on, choked, and called all types of humiliating things. If there’s more than one guy she especially likes being pissed in while being put down.

My wife's black bull has never once called her by her first name in the past 5 years+. Only "Mrs B----". They date in public and she must always wear her engagement ring and wedding ring. Occasionally he'll make her suck off his black friends and coworkers for $. She's 41, exceptionally attractive, and I've paid for her breast and lip enhancements, her lingerie and dating wardrobe, and weekend hotel rooms. Although I'm happy that she is sexually satisfied, I sometimes feel humiliated by her matter-of-fact-way of telling me I never pleased her in bed.

My wife's black bull has never once called her by her first name in the past 5 years+. Only "Mrs B----". They date in public and she must always wear her engagement ring and wedding ring. Occasionally he'll make her suck off his black friends and coworkers for $. She's 41, exceptionally attractive, and I've paid for her breast and lip enhancements, her lingerie and dating wardrobe, and weekend hotel rooms. Although I'm happy that she is sexually satisfied, I sometimes feel humiliated by her matter-of-fact-way of telling me I never pleased her in bed.
Was it true? No shame in that if you were inadequate down there. Were you? I certainly am. I’m a cuckyboy and deserve to be.

Attachments

• IMG_0518.jpeg
    IMG_0518.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 51
Wife loved being told and controlled by her regular Dom bull lover and loved seeing him humiliate and dominate me in front of her.
He would make rules she had to follow when he was visiting us at our home such as she could only wear skimpy clothes with no bottom, panties or bra. I had to be present when they were fucking and she had to have her legs open or me be near his cock so I could see it. She was also instructed to tell me how good he was and how much she loved him more than me and she wanted him to cum inside her and have his babies. He also made her be the one to tell me to suck his cock for her or he would punish her in front of me and it would be my fault if he slapped her around and she would deserve it. THen when i submitted to him in front of her he would make her tell me how much she enjoyed seeing me submit and how pathetic I was to him. Then making me hold his cock while he pissed in the bathroom and wipe her pussy after she would pee, leading her or him back to our martial bed and then encouraging them to have more sex by licking them and telling them how much I wanted either of them to fuck the other since I couldn't please her or do as well as him and my little cock was nothing compared to his.
Then helping her put on her wedding dress at times and performing a fake speech ceremony in the living room with him halfway naked and her in her wedding dress, promising them to each other, them affirming their love and bond forever in front of me then me leading her and him up to our bedroom undressing them both and giving her to him while holding her legs open and then guiding him side her and licking them both and telling them how much i love them both being together and how happy they make each other and feeling his balls as he cums inside her with my encouraging him to fill his new bride up with his superior cum and then asking if she wants to leave it in there or me lick it out of her after I clean his cock off with my mouth and tell him how good he looks inside her and how good his big cock tastes and feels after fucking my wife and now his wife's pussy better than I ever could and her telling us how much she enjoys him cuming inside her and how good his larger superior cock feels inside her than mine and how much she loves me but also how much she wants us to know she loves us both but her pussy is his forever now and its so nice to finally has what she wants, a real man with a real dick that completely satisfies her better than shes ever had before and she wants to make love to him all weekend at home and expects me to take care of everything needing done so they can enjoy each other and not be interrupted.
Then he asked me to fluff him and put him inside his wife and then leave and go get some water and towels but not to come back for a couple of hours unless they called for me to come into the bedroom. They needed some privacy alone in our bedroom and if they needed me they would let me know. I got him hard, gently inserted him into my wife while her legs were spread wide open for him and then left with him starting to pump her hard and her being vocally screaming with pleasure and telling him how much she loved him and his cock taking his pussy.. I went downstairs and got some bottled water in a shelf in the fridge ready and sat on the couch watching tv and then doing some work on my laptop while they mated loudly with the bedroom door open for an hour then heard him cum loudly inside her and her tell him how much she needs his cum and to give us.. not her, his baby. Make me pregnant.. Afterwards, they called for me to bring them water and towels, I wiped them off and gave them water when he asked what i thought about him getting his wife pregnant and me helping make that happen. I looked at her and asked if she wanted that, she said yes, if it happened it happened, I said I would accept that if it happened but we needed to discuss how that would play out in real life later on . They agreed then wanted me to put a pillow underneath her, lick her pussy and then spread her legs open for him and then fluff him and help him situation on top of her missionary style while guiding him inside her. Then they wanted me to give her and her directions to help encourage them by me telling her to push her hips forward and me holding her legs open wider while I made sure he went balls deep everytime inside her and thrust hard, then before he came, he announced it and I massaged his balls while he came inside her while his entire large cock was inside her tight pussy and it wrapped snugly around his cock. I continued to massage his balls and asked him to stay inside her for as long as possible and her not to move so it would stay inside longer. Then encouraged them to tell each other how it felt and how natural they looked together. She didn't get pregnant because he was on testosterone and shooting blanks but they tried and agreed if it happened we would raise their baby as a big family and he could either move in or come and visit often with full rights to her pussy when he was around and while the baby was suckling, I had to be there to take and hold the baby while they made love beside me and their baby then when the baby was older, him being used to her lover coming over and staying overnight and her being naked around us both so the baby could see he was a ******* figure when he was around and that it was ok that mom was affectionate with him in front of me... If a *******, then agreeing when she was 21 and wanted this lifestyle, I would allow both her and her mom to cuckold in front of me, together around the house with their lovers and hopefully share and trade their black lovers freely

Do you crave to obey, serve and be humiliated? Do you desire strict punishment? Do you have a specific fetish you wish to delve into? Or do you seek to experience something new and stimulating? Perhaps you simply long to have a Mistress like Me in your life to explore your darkest and wildest secrets and fantasies?

I once had to cancel on my bull because something came up. I apologized and agreed to meet the next week. When I called to set up a day he told me to get a hotel for Friday and Saturday check in and be naked. There was a knock at the door of the room and I opened the door. Marcus and several guys came in the room. He told me as punishment for canceling I would be having sex with these guys. They were nerdy looking white guys he had told about me. He then took all my clothes and left me with the four of them and did not return until checkout time Sunday morning
Fuck that hot. You're a good BBC submissive good girl

Back