Degradation and humiliation

My last encounter made me try and hold a creampie after anal. While orgasming later in the session it came out hard and furious at climax in 10-15 loud, wet, busts😳

following morning though secretly got screen-recorded putting moisturizer on and my normally tight booty wasn’t her usual self still lol🤦🏼‍♀️

Didnt realize he was even awake until I got texted at work a few days later🤯
But you loved taking his cock in your ass, didn't you Baby???

I was at a club with my DOM and ran into a black friend of my ******* from when he was growing up. He is in his 30s now. When my DOM discovered that I knew him, he made me dirty dance with him and then give him a blowjob in the bathroom. I had to tell him that I always thought he was hot and would love to give him a blowjob. It was so embarrassing because he always treated me with respect as a mom. After that night I was a BBC slut to him which is fine generally but embarrassing to me given this specific Bull and the history. To further humiliate me after I had given him a blowjob, my DOM made certain that this Bull saw me go into the bathroom with 2 other bulls. It was clear what I was doing in there with them.
Oh you BBc whore, how many bulls would your Dom have you servicing in a night at the club???

When he first walked up to me at the Club he called me Mrs J. and asked how I was doing.
When I was on my knees sucking him in the bathroom 30 minutes later he was called me slut and told me to hold my mouth open because he wanted to see his cum on my tongue.
You know it's your place to serve and obey!!!

I did service him one other time about 2 months after the Club incident. He came to our house unannounced and said he would like a repeat performance of our bathroom episode. He stated this in front of both me and my husband. It was not as embarassing to me this time but my husband was totally humiliated because he had to accept the sex demands on me of someone who he use to drive to baseball practices.
If that ever happened my husband would not be kind in any way

Back