Degradation and humiliation

DeWayneJ

Male
Here is a question for all of the white women participating on the site: What is the most degrading or humiliating thing that a black man has done to you or has made you do?

Similarly for white men, what is the most degrading or humiliating thing you have seen your wife or girlfriend do for a black man?

The most humiliating thing for me was being present and made to watch as my Bull took my *******. It started as feelings of shame and quilt that i would have exposed her to this, but then my feelings quickly changed to intense sensual and erotic feelings. It resulted in my ******* and i becoming much closer and us both submitting to this Wonderful Couple. But at first, i was out-of-my-mind with shame and quilt....
Am glad there was a happy ending. Getting past the shame very often opens doors.

I personally have been in that situation. I love being dominated and used like a whore when we're having fun with another man. But my bf has been humiliated a lot. I've watch him get fucked multiple times and I absolutely love it. It makes me feel like I'm in control
I think my wife would love it, too. She knows I was a closet cocksucking bottom for many years and would enjoy watching me be humiliated.

I feel like it's pretty common in this circle of fetish lifestyle. Im use to being dominated but love it when the tables are turned. Especially since outside of the bedroom he is really a dominate successful man
You are correct; it is very common among couples who have gone black for the white man to be at the bottom of the pecking order. Often, the more dominant he is outside the lifestyle, the more submissive he becomes with black people.

Back