Degradation and humiliation

So our (BBC) neighnor Chris, who moved in a yr and a half ago. And whom I have fuckec, amd his friends, SEVERAL times. Asks me to go out quite abit. This night was to a friends bar. I tell my husband and get dressed. Denim short skirt, boots, tight cotton see through top and a black bra. I look cute😊
We get there, meet up with a few of his friends. He asks me to order drinks, 5/6 guys. He says to me" tell Kevin ( owner, bartender, friend ) you take care of drinks" I am thinking, ok, give this guy a blowjob for drinks. No biggie. He is handsome. Go up to oder and tell him Chris said I will take care of them. Kevin says" really. You look like too classy of a lady for that" me, " hun, dont judge a book by its cover" He takes my hand, calls to someone to take his spot. We walk down a hallway. It leads to a pool room anx restrooms. His office off there. We walk in. He asks " you sure, you good," me " of course hun" I am all set to give a good blowjob for our drinks. There are 4 or 5 guys playing cards at his desk. He says" hey guys, need the desk"
We walk over to it. He litterally pushes me over the desk. One guy grabs my arms to hold me down. Kevin hikes up my skirt, pulls out a knife to cut my panties off. Plays with my pussy to get it wet and tells those guys" lets fuck this bitch" Kevin then pulls out his dick and starts fucking me. They all take a turn pounding me from behind while still ******* me down. Pulling my hair, smacking my ass, and calling me everything. Slut, whore, bitch,etc.
They turn me over, laying on the desk, I see the office door open still and a few people just watching, they take turns holding my arms down and fucking me. Fuck me for a minute then another and another. I hear someone say" look at them fuck that little white bitch"
A few times around, and they pull my top down, cut my bra, and start to unoad on my tits. I am just laying on the desk. Just been gang raped, aa ton of cum on my face and tits. They gather themselves and leave. I hear a female voice, " white bitch just got fucked up" and laughs. I sit up and move to a chair to gather myself. No panties, no bra, hair a mess. Can ser my tits plain as day through the shirt, and has cum all on it.
Chris walks in. "You ok" me, "I was just gang raped, and people watched. No, I am humiliated" Honestly though, I loved it.
The worst part was walking through the bar to leave. Knowing everyone there saw or heard about this white bitch being fucked by a group of guys. And you could tell by the way I looked
What a hot fucking whore, you loved all of it, didn't you bitch???

Back