Degradation and humiliation

yes but once you agree its really not acceptable to change the rules mid for lack of a better term game
You have full right to pause, stop and exit out of any equation, if you feel uncomfortable or unsafe for yourself or your partner, at any point. This is not legally enforceable contract and anyone who suggests otherwise is lying to you.
But how far do you want to push yourself in an equation is purely your choice. Being a dominant in any equation is a privilege provided by the submissive person. So there has to be a mutual respect for everyone - Hotwife, Cuck and the Bull.
Having said that, you cannot just discard whatever a bull asks you to do rather negotiate whatever you can do and want to do. You must also remember there is a considerable amount of time and effort is invested by a bull to make this work.

You have full right to pause, stop and exit out of any equation, if you feel uncomfortable or unsafe for yourself or your partner, at any point. This is not legally enforceable contract and anyone who suggests otherwise is lying to you.
But how far do you want to push yourself in an equation is purely your choice. Being a dominant in any equation is a privilege provided by the submissive person. So there has to be a mutual respect for everyone - Hotwife, Cuck and the Bull.
Having said that, you cannot just discard whatever a bull asks you to do rather negotiate whatever you can do and want to do. You must also remember there is a considerable amount of time and effort is invested by a bull to make this work.
i did what he wanted becasue i had agreed to in the contract and while i am well aware its not legally binding it is morally binding and so i did as he demanded that is also my place as a sub to please him when he desires it as well as clean cook shop etc in return i get his affection and the pleasure i recieve being used by him

i did what he wanted becasue i had agreed to in the contract and while i am well aware its not legally binding it is morally binding and so i did as he demanded that is also my place as a sub to please him when he desires it as well as clean cook shop etc in return i get his affection and the pleasure i recieve being used by him
in the end its all about your own moral rules anyway and i pay my contracts

Here is a question for all of the white women participating on the site: What is the most degrading or humiliating thing that a black man has done to you or has made you do?

Similarly for white men, what is the most degrading or humiliating thing you have seen your wife or girlfriend do for a black man?
Bull once we e d in my friends face

Marriage is morally and legally binding and yet people cheat on their partners until one or both agree to end it and begin a new "contract" with others. In marriage and in relationships people and situations change. IF one absolutely dislikes/hates **** then talk about it. Its true we have our own moral code but as humans it can and often does change.

Everything is negotiable in this lifestyle. You are here to enjoy it and not to ruin your lifestyle experience.
Depends on the nature of 'negotiation', I think. Breaking trust is not negotiation, and if you've got a hard limit you're trusting your top to not push it.

On the other hand... I had a sub many years ago and each year we reviewed our agreement. Various topics and activities ranged from 'yes please!' to 'if you want' to 'I would rather not' to 'you would have to make me' to 'please don't make me' to 'hard no'. We mostly stuck to the first couple, ranging into the other groups when she needed tuning up (sometimes 'requested' by being a brat). Or if I felt like it, to remind her she gave me that control.

In these reviews sometimes things got moved. In a couple cases things we tried things, either that weren't already on the list or had a tentative rating (i.e. hadn't actually done but she thought she could predict how she would feel about it) and adjusted the rating. Normally it was an annual review, but the first couple times were subject to adjustment more or less immediately. She always had the option of safewording out but never used it. On a couple of occasions we finished and she asked for a change.

"I thought I would be okay with this but I'm not."
"Okay, we didn't know."

Then she asked me to set up a scene from her 'hard limit' list so she could demonstrate her commitment to her submission to me. It was an activity that didn't particularly interest me and it was on her hard limit list, but since it was a direct request I set it up. I asked her about it and she told me that it wasn't submission if she only did things she liked, and even things she was just okay with wasn't really submission. For this demonstration she needed something more... she asked to suspend her safewords and that I only intervene if it looked like she would be harmed.

Afterward, she asked to make an adjustment... to add a 'please make me do this' rating.

"You liked that?"

"No! It was horrible."

"Why do you want me to make you do it?"

"Because it's horrible. It was humiliating and painful and degrading... and I came harder than I ever have, because I was doing it to prove I'm your bitch."

"So you want to do it again?"

"No. I don't ever want to do it again..."

"You want me to make you do it. You're telling me that when I decide it's time, you'll be doing this again, you'll be asking how you came to find yourself in this situation, how I can stand being with someone doing something as filthy as that."

"Yes."

"Do you want to do that again, now?"

"... no..."

"You want me to make you do it now."

"YES!"

So... yes, I feel negotiation is part of the relationship, but it's not always the correct time. However, there should be room for situations where unknowns come up, either something not on the list because it wasn't thought of, or something where the rules are based on a guess that could be wrong. And it pays to be specific and explicit. When I first talked with her about limits she mentioned she'd rather not do something (that we're not supposed to talk about here) and I asked her to clarify: "is this something you will do if I tell you, but you don't want to? Or something you entirely want on the list of things that don't happen? If you want this to be a hard limit you need to say so, otherwise you're expressing a preference and I get to pick."

TL;DR a relationship like depends on and will not survive without trust. This works in both directions, but mostly from the bottom trusting the top, because the bottom is more vulnerable.

Your a good woman steph

Back