Votes: 96 65.8%
  • I'm against the Death Penalty

Votes: 41 28.1%
  • Undecided

Votes: 9 6.2%

• Total voters
this is a serious matter
so irony is a little bit stupid...

Grow a sense of humour for gods sake. This is an off topic thread. Not some school class. If you didn't like the remark you should have just ignored it. Now thats irony!

I'm for the Death penalty for two reasons:

1) prison overcrowding
2) human growing population

So a person being guilty of a crime doesn't come numer one. Wow. Death penalty because of the human population.

.Don't run for office.

I said 2 reasons and #1 is prison overcrowding
90% of inmates are guilty of a crime so if you execute them you don't pay a dollar for their detention...
Death penalty because of human (over)population is absolutely right: 7 billions humans are too much. if you execute 3/4 billions world should be better, that's for sure

I said 2 reasons and #1 is prison overcrowding
90% of inmates are guilty of a crime so if you execute them you don't pay a dollar for their detention...
Death penalty because of human (over)population is absolutely right: 7 billions humans are too much. if you execute 3/4 billions world should be better, that's for sure

Ohh please. You know Stalin, Hitler Mao Zedng tried that. Look where it got them. As for your post. I take it NONE of your family will be on the death list of those people over populating the planet. Plus I can bet you won't be on the your list either.

Your reason one. So you would ******* everyone. Even if its just for petty theft?????
Your reason two. So your saying you would ******* some 5 Billion people for just being alive?

Your 90% would that include the 11% for immigration violations?
Or the 17% held for minor ******* offenses?

Last edited by a moderator:
I would put some of my relatives in that list...
anyway

my reason one: yes I would execute inmates to keep prison population under some levels, regardless of their crimes
my reason two: no. I'm saying I would execute 5 billion people to make life happier for the others

anyway

my reason one: yes I would execute inmates to keep prison population under some levels, regardless of their crimes
my reason two: no. I'm saying I would execute 5 billion people to make life happier for the others
Omg...why don't you just STOP, shut up and back off. No one is going to agree with you. Just let it go...

Killing anyone should Never be on the list of anyone or being justified for any reason until you exhaust all possibilities.

You are simply insane by saying you will execute 5 billion to make life happier for others?

I am white male and I love all women but I surely wouldn't want to date you if you were the last woman on earth...lol

anyway

You have to be a troll or a person of limited intelligence. Your reasons are foolish at best and down right offensive at most. You're trying to shock by making crass and dangerous remarks. But guess what.Your only making yourself look a complete fool.

Hitler and Stalin between them murdered some 80 million people and look where it got them.So once again you are saying you want to be remembered as someone like them? Get real!

Also you admitte you wouldn't be on the list. How typical of a foolish coward.

easyglider to be honest I don't care if someone is going to agree with me....
and for the records you're insane because you don't know what human overpopulation is

You have to be a troll or a person of limited intelligence. Your reasons are foolish at best and down right offensive at most. You're trying to shock by making crass and dangerous remarks. But guess what.Your only making yourself look a complete fool.

Hitler and Stalin between them murdered some 80 million people and look where it got them.So once again you are saying you want to be remembered as someone like them? Get real!

Also you admitte you wouldn't be on the list. How typical of a foolish coward.

If Hitler and Stalin wouldn't killed 80 million (useless) people now we would be 10 billions in this planet so they made a positive job for this planet.
anyway we say "admit" and not "admitte"

and for the records

You're insane because you don't know what mass ******* is. Ohh wait. actually doing that will get you on the list to be culled...How ironic ehh!

If Hitler and Stalin wouldn't killed 80 million (useless) people now we would be 10 billions in this planet so they made a positive job for this planet.
anyway we say "admit" and not "admitte"

You say alot of things. so we say admit guess, rather than showing your rather low intelligence by reply try researching things.
Admitte:
  1. second-person singular present active imperative of admittō

Your rather dumb remarks clearly show you are a person of very limited intelligence. You're reposte to this subject shows you're clearly deranged and really need locking up for the safety of all whom come in contact with you. Ohh and for your limited mind to comprehend reposte as in to reply or retaliate.

idiot.jpg

Culling people for just living is *******. Jesus just how stupid are you. Wait! Don't answer that ,as we already now.

Last edited by a moderator:
anyway

OK. Approaching this cautiously then.

Is your proposition that all crimes should be punishable by death? Is this with or without appeal? Is the intention to actually punish the offender, get revenge, save money, reduce the population or just a happy coincidence of them all?

Secondly, if you were planning to cull 5billion people what criteria would you use to select them and how would you do it? Should we execute children? Would it be easier to withdraw all medicines or develop a virus and leave it to luck?

I'm not sure how happy I'd feel if I was one of the people left. I think that I'd be left somewhat traumatised from watching my friends and family die and suffer from a heavy dose of survivor's guilt.

That's just me though. I've already proven to be a bit soft and liberal :-D

Is your proposition that all crimes should be punishable by death? Is this with or without appeal? Is the intention to actually punish the offender, get revenge, save money, reduce the population or just a happy coincidence of them all?

Secondly, if you were planning to cull 5billion people what criteria would you use to select them and how would you do it? Should we execute children? Would it be easier to withdraw all medicines or develop a virus and leave it to luck?

I'm not sure how happy I'd feel if I was one of the people left. I think that I'd be left somewhat traumatised from watching my friends and family die and suffer from a heavy dose of survivor's guilt.

Don't feed the troll. She won't put herself on the list but would cull 5 Billion people, which would put her on her own list for culling.. Ohh the irony of her stupidity.

Don't feed the troll. She won't put herself on the list but would cull 5 Billion people, which would put her on her own list for culling.. Ohh the irony of her stupidity.

I'd just like to know if she's thought this out. I'm always interested in hearing the reasoning behind such extreme positions. Religious zealotry and terrorism don't make much sense to me, but it does to many. So does climate change denial, but I shouldn't bring that topic up either :-D

The US prison population is very large and there may well be a world population putting too much pressure on the planet's resources. I'm not sure that a mass cull would be my favoured solution though...

1) my proposition is all crime should be punished by Death but before that we should lower inmate population by simply execute all inmates in excess
2) good question...what criteria would I use to select all 5 billion people to exterminate? well...virus or bacteria wouldn't be good methods because they could cause damages to the Others. I would withdraw medicines, food and why not use soldiers. Should we execute children? of course, yes. if you don't execute children they will grow up and become adults. Nature has no pity, why should we have pity?

Last edited:
I'd just like to know if she's thought this out. I'm always interested in hearing the reasoning behind such extreme positions. Religious zealotry and terrorism don't make much sense to me, but it does to many. So does climate change denial, but I shouldn't bring that topic up either :-D

The US prison population is very large and there may well be a world population putting too much pressure on the planet's resources. I'm not sure that a mass cull would be my favoured solution though...
the only method useful to lower US prison population is Death penalty...just a firing squad and all will be ok in 3 months (6 if you're unlucky).

for the records: I'm not a zealot or a terrorist...

Last edited:
the only method useful to lower US prison population is Death penalty...just a firing squad and all will be ok in 3 months (6 if you're unlucky).

for the records: I'm not a zealot or a terrorist...
for the records: I'm not a zealot or a terrorist...You are definitely a devil in human body....Pure Evil.

Now we will know who to blame if anyone is killed due to over population on earth....hmmm.

Lastly, I think something in your heart is bothering you probably, someone broke your heart or bitter against someone or being bullied when you were young and now frustrations built up and you have anger against human kinds....whatever the reasons, if are you lonely, suicidal, depressed? please see a psychiatrist for help.

Back