Curiously wondering how many of you have actually met someone off the site in real life?

I know there’s already an old thread about this but things change all the time.. Right. So have you met up with someone from btw? If yes then tag your hookup(s) too if you want to🙂
Daymn dont you Just would fall in :blackheart: of that white hot PAWG ass :sex:

I know there’s already an old thread about this but things change all the time.. Right. So have you met up with someone from btw? If yes then tag your hookup(s) too if you want to🙂
@Kaaa babydoll there's two threads for this, but I like how you THINK.😉
we need to get our name on that LIST 😏

No i haven't, i have been on here for more than a few years, and slowly i have come to the conclusion that this site is well over 75% of voyeurs and fantasy, not saying all the people on here are this way, but here in Ohio its basically all talk. Heck i posted a thread geared to people in my surrounding states got a few emails, talk to one couple in particular agreed to meet, traveled to KY from Dayton Ohio and spoke to them the day before and the day of my arrival and all seemed good, but once i got to their city, they ghosted me. So this has been my experience so far, and add the Covid-19 issue in the mix i doubt i will be meeting anyone anytime soon. But of course you are a woman and from what i can tell, you wont be having any issues with meeting anyone.Good luck to you.

Back