Curiously wondering how many of you have actually met someone off the site in real life?

Honestly , ever site dating or sex site has trolls and crazy people.......

Yep, which is why you only pursue those that have been certified/verified by other people. Cuts WAY down on the crazies, trolls, and flakes.

When we're looking for bbc, we're going to be looking at those that have been vouched for by other couples (often with glowing reviews). If you're simply posting a dick pic on the internet somewhere, then no, you're not worth wasting our time on.

Last edited:
Don’t give up girl! I live on the East Coast (plenty of men in my home state)- but I’ve traveled to 5 states to meet up with 5 great guys from this site. And for the right few, multiple times each to those states!

Haha I live in Sweden though!! I’ll definitely take a vacay to ny again or somewhere else in US after this whole covid situation is over😆

Haha I live in Sweden though!! I’ll definitely take a vacay to ny again or somewhere else in US after this whole covid situation is over😆
Oh no! Ok- Sweden, huh? Probably makes this a little more difficult then. Plan: 1) Still don’t give up 2) Looks like you have some people who might travel for you! 3) Come to NY and let me know before... I got you covered with some quality men I could pass along an introduction to ahead of time (personally vetted 😉). Hey... “We get by with a little help from our friends...” Take care!!

Oh no! Ok- Sweden, huh? Probably makes this a little more difficult then. Plan: 1) Still don’t give up 2) Looks like you have some people who might travel for you! 3) Come to NY and let me know before... I got you covered with some quality men I could pass along an introduction to ahead of time (personally vetted 😉). Hey... “We get by with a little help from our friends...” Take care!!
Its hot when girls stand to each other n cover their SEX oops SIX i mean :blackheart: :blackheart:

Its hot when girls stand to each other n cover their SEX oops SIX i mean :blackheart: :blackheart:
I know a lot of people on here complain that too many are fake or flake... not my experience but I understand it (I’m choosy and found 5 really great guys and I’m friendly with several others)... and happy to help out a damsel in distress (especially if they seem real, nice, and fun). Like @Kaaa 😊

I almost met a QoS who is on this site. Well, she is/was married, is a QoS, and we were talking off site, locally, when CL was still a thing. I got warned by a black guy here that she and her husband tried to rob him when he went to their house. I backed out on meeting her. I do wonder if anyone has had any meetings go sour.

I have met an awesome couple on this site whom I am currently talking to and another couple that I met prior to joining b2w from a different site who coincidentally is also on this site.

Last edited:
I know a lot of people on here complain that too many are fake or flake... not my experience but I understand it (I’m choosy and found 5 really great guys and I’m friendly with several others)... and happy to help out a damsel in distress (especially if they seem real, nice, and fun). Like @Kaaa 😊

Awww thank you!! That’s so sweet of you,sharing is caring haha😘 I would love an introduction, we definitely need to talk more about that😉

We have met 1 guy and getting ready to met another. We just rarely post about it or choose to get verified after like 9 years being on here. We weed thru all the BS and game players on here. Hopefully after this virus we will meet with one gentleman here soon and see what happens.

I wouldn't mind traveling to meet some couples or single females however there are so many fake people on that site. Most of them are gay dudes pictures collector pretend to be couples .I only met only one genuine couple on this site unfortunately they reside all the way in Canada i live in Minnesota USA 😏😏😏😏🤭🤭🤭🤭

I wouldn't mind traveling to meet some couples or single females however there are so many fake people on that site. Most of them are gay dudes pictures collector pretend to be couples .I only met only one genuine couple on this site unfortunately they reside all the way in Canada i live in Minnesota USA 😏😏😏😏🤭🤭🤭🤭

Haha true indeed. It’s a big issue for everyone who’s genuin and serious about it!!

Back