Curiously wondering how many of you have actually met someone off the site in real life?

No i haven't, i have been on here for more than a few years, and slowly i have come to the conclusion that this site is well over 75% of voyeurs and fantasy, not saying all the people on here are this way, but here in Ohio its basically all talk. Heck i posted a thread geared to people in my surrounding states got a few emails, talk to one couple in particular agreed to meet, traveled to KY from Dayton Ohio and spoke to them the day before and the day of my arrival and all seemed good, but once i got to their city, they ghosted me. So this has been my experience so far, and add the Covid-19 issue in the mix i doubt i will be meeting anyone anytime soon. But of course you are a woman and from what i can tell, you wont be having any issues with meeting anyone.Good luck to you.

They ghosted you?? Holy *******😯 could’ve just been straight with you.. Smh stupidity

You really gotta weed through a lot of bad to find a small amount of good. There is a ton of just fantasy and flakes. It gets overwhelming.
There might be a handful of B2W guys per region 😎 a few here in Texas, a few represent in New York and the East Coast... few in Florida and Georgia... a few up north Ohio and IL, MI... and a few out west Cali...
But we out here 😉

Nope....I’ve had better luck on craiglist personals before they took it away. Been on here since 2013. I will say I have talked to verified people before just never hooked up.

too many fakes and weirdos who post their wives without consistent from their spouse

There might be a handful of B2W guys per region 😎 a few here in Texas, a few represent in New York and the East Coast... few in Florida and Georgia... a few up north Ohio and IL, MI... and a few out west Cali...
But we out here 😉
I hear you. But if you could see all of the bullshit I’ve encountered 😂😂😅 I’m sure the ladies would agree with me. Just pure ridiculousness

Back