Atlanta BBC in search of Real Life meet w Single ladies and cpls

Atl Black Meat

Male
Real Person
From
GA, US
I have been on this site for a few months now, and have yet to find a Real cpl or single woman that will do more than chat online. I have even brought in new female and male friends to the group who say the same. So Im wondering.... Are there actually any REAL cpls or single ladies who can video verify and willing to meet in Real life for consensual blackening by my bbc? So prove me wrong and Plz feel free to reply to this thread or reach out to me via a private chat. I hope to hear a from you soon

I have been on this site for a few months now, and have yet to find a Real cpl or single woman that will do more than chat online. I have even brought in new female and male friends to the group who say the same. So Im wondering.... Are there actually any REAL cpls or single ladies who can video verify and willing to meet in Real life for consensual blackening by my bbc? So prove me wrong and Plz feel free to reply to this thread or reach out to me via a private chat. I hope to hear a from you soon
I can’t speak to Atlanta but in general there are real people on here. I know we found a guy off of this site and it worked out well.

Back