Cum on wife's wedding ring

The nastiest or naughtiest part of the whole thing was knowing that my wife had ample time
to get her ring out of the condom, wash it clean and put it back on her finger, without me ever
knowing. Instead she chose to let me find it, deal with it, fish it out of the scum and give it back
to her.

I was the one that was embarrassed. Not my wife or her bull... me.
I think she totally understood how much it symbolized just how violated
and debased our marriage had become.

It wasn't too long after that, her bull "painted my face" with his cumload and made
me leave it on, the whole time he was there (he left in the morning).
"You look like a glazed doughnut", was all she said.
Whatever respect she had for me as her husband was gone.

Last edited:
tumblr_n0e2p7QWS61sztz8ko3_500.jpg
images
Beautiful

Try this …. Have the guy slip off her wedding ring and place it by the bed right before he makes love to her…then later when he leaves watch her face and read the expression as she puts it back on….you will literally see the slight disappointment and regret and you see her miss him at that very point… try it… it’s very humbling for the husband and very erotic for the wife.

Nothing shows more contempt for the couple's marriage than a bull unloading on wifey's wedding ring.
One of my wife's bulls used to put her wedding ring in his used, cum-filled condom and leave it on my nightsatnd.
When I saw it, my heart sank to my stomach. I then noticed my wife looking, watching my reaction.
All she said was, "I told you it was probably going to get nasty... you said you could handle it."

Now I realize it is all part of the bull's job as he violates the couple's marriage.
Many of the bonds between husband and wife will be severed.
New bonds between wife and bull are newly forged.

It felt a lot like the first time a came home and found that her bull had "jizzed my pillow".
The thick scummy white ropes of semen were there to mark his territory
and also served to get me used to the scent of his seed.
so hot/ In fact, so hot its my profile picture!! LOL

Since I took my husband's ring off his finger and wear it around my neck with mine that way he knows that i own his ass I want the cum right between my breasts on both our rings so I can have him clean them with his tongue and God you are amazing 😍

The nastiest or naughtiest part of the whole thing was knowing that my wife had ample time
to get her ring out of the condom, wash it clean and put it back on her finger, without me ever
knowing. Instead she chose to let me find it, deal with it, fish it out of the scum and give it back
to her.

I was the one that was embarrassed. Not my wife or her bull... me.
I think she totally understood how much it symbolized just how violated
and debased our marriage had become.

It wasn't too long after that, her bull "painted my face" with his cumload and made
me leave it on, the whole time he was there (he left in the morning).
"You look like a glazed doughnut", was all she said.
Whatever respect she had for me as her husband was gone.
Good for you 👍🏾

Nothing shows more contempt for the couple's marriage than a bull unloading on wifey's wedding ring.
One of my wife's bulls used to put her wedding ring in his used, cum-filled condom and leave it on my nightsatnd.
When I saw it, my heart sank to my stomach. I then noticed my wife looking, watching my reaction.
All she said was, "I told you it was probably going to get nasty... you said you could handle it."

Now I realize it is all part of the bull's job as he violates the couple's marriage.
Many of the bonds between husband and wife will be severed.
New bonds between wife and bull are newly forged.

It felt a lot like the first time a came home and found that her bull had "jizzed my pillow".
The thick scummy white ropes of semen were there to mark his territory
and also served to get me used to the scent of his seed.
I have a fantasy of seeing my wife’s wedding ring inside a cum filled condom and having to retrieve it. Unfortunately she doesn’t like condoms. Lol

I find the wedding ring play interesting. We played with a guy that loved this. He even wanted to let our rings sit in a cup of his piss. It seems guys like that it disrespects the marriage somehow
How long were you and your husband's wedding rings sitting in a cup of he black man's piss? How did you get your rings out of his piss?

Back