Cum on wife's wedding ring

I like your use of the word "scum." I enjoy using it too. When i was 47, i was seeing a young 19 year old slut named Christine. When she used that word instead of cum, i asked her about it. She replied, "They call condoms scumbags so that's why I call it scum." I couldn't argue with her logic and so it stuck.
Here is the lovely little slut Christine.
She is a beautiful Slut Pig. I recall seeing her posted on Cuckold Palace.

She is a beautiful Slut Pig. I recall seeing her posted on Cuckold Palace.
Yes, even at 19 she understood the cuckold game because she had an affair with another married man before me. She truly did love scum. Sucked me off many times in a parking lot before I went home after work.

Yes, even at 19 she understood the cuckold game because she had an affair with another married man before me. She truly did love scum. Sucked me off many times in a parking lot before I went home after work.
You are very lucky to have been able to use and enjoy such a beautiful scum loving slut.
Did you ever marry her?
Was she married to some lucky guy while you used her as your scum loving whore?
She sounds much like my wife. One of the guys that used to fuck my wife was married and did not want his wife to know that he was fucking other women. so he used to stop by our home on his way home from work to fuck my wife. He enjoyed dominating my wife and used her as his filthy married white slut in our home and outdoors, and on our porch.. He like having my wife suck his cock and lick and tongue fuck his asshole before he fucked her and shot his cum load into her unprotected married white cunt and womb. He liked watching me kiss my wife after he fucked her face and shot his cum on her face and in her mouth, also after my wife finished licking and tongue fucking his asshole. It was always a very exciting experience.

I like your use of the word "scum." I enjoy using it too. When i was 47, i was seeing a young 19 year old slut named Christine. When she used that word instead of cum, i asked her about it. She replied, "They call condoms scumbags so that's why I call it scum." I couldn't argue with her logic and so it stuck.
Here is the lovely little slut Christine.
Well, I first heard it when a top was mounting me. He was HIV+ and had the "toxic" tattoo.
Anyway, when he was getting close, he asked me, "You want my poz scum load?"

Back