Cum on wife's wedding ring

Are there any other hubbies on here that would luv to see a black man cum on your wife's wedding ring?
Yes I would love to a black man cumming on my wife's wedding ring. It is unfortunate that it would waste some of the black man's cum but it would make a beautiful exciting and erotic symbol of how superior black males dominate married white males by using their white wife as a cum slut for their amusement in front of them.

tumblr_n0e2p7QWS61sztz8ko3_500.jpg
images

Nothing shows more contempt for the couple's marriage than a bull unloading on wifey's wedding ring.
One of my wife's bulls used to put her wedding ring in his used, cum-filled condom and leave it on my nightsatnd.
When I saw it, my heart sank to my stomach. I then noticed my wife looking, watching my reaction.
All she said was, "I told you it was probably going to get nasty... you said you could handle it."

Now I realize it is all part of the bull's job as he violates the couple's marriage.
Many of the bonds between husband and wife will be severed.
New bonds between wife and bull are newly forged.

It felt a lot like the first time a came home and found that her bull had "jizzed my pillow".
The thick scummy white ropes of semen were there to mark his territory
and also served to get me used to the scent of his seed.

Nothing shows more contempt for the couple's marriage than a bull unloading on wifey's wedding ring.
One of my wife's bulls used to put her wedding ring in his used, cum-filled condom and leave it on my nightsatnd.
When I saw it, my heart sank to my stomach. I then noticed my wife looking, watching my reaction.
All she said was, "I told you it was probably going to get nasty... you said you could handle it."

Now I realize it is all part of the bull's job as he violates the couple's marriage.

It felt a lot like the first time a came home and found that her bull had "jizzed my pillow".
Pillow trick was also used by our bull to mark his territory. He requested the pillowcase was not changed and slept on overnight.

😍

Back