Cucks who can't fuck black owned wives

Don't let her do it. Damn
can only speak for myself.....when I met Lea, she had had experience pegging a boyfriend (it became her thing..female empowerment/control, she was a kinky vanilla), i had 8yrs in the public bdsm scene and had resisted getting pegged as just a kink...but in marriage, it was meeting each others needs in a committment...imo, by time you surrender your butt, your wife will have gotten all the knowledge/ info from the experienced wives on here and other pontential sources to make it special(she married you for a reason) ...please feel free to p.m.

Rob

can only speak for myself.....when I met Lea, she had had experience pegging a boyfriend (it became her thing..female empowerment/control, she was a kinky vanilla), i had 8yrs in the public bdsm scene and had resisted getting pegged as just a kink...but in marriage, it was meeting each others needs in a committment...imo, by time you surrender your butt, your wife will have gotten all the knowledge/ info from the experienced wives on here and other pontential sources to make it special(she married you for a reason) ...please feel free to p.m.

Rob
Christy doesn't need any more help..knowledge/info from these experience wives. She drives me crazy as is.
How she got that cage on you guys i don't understand. .

The only way my husband can get inside me anymore is by using a black strap-on. This has been going on for quite sometime now and I really don't remember the last time he came inside my pussy :bounce:
No surprise Beenblackened. You've posted enough pictures of your hubby's pathetic white dicklet for everyone here to realize it has no business going inside the beautiful, sacred and precious temple of your femininity, regardless of being married to you. Actually the Goddess that you are, same could be said of all non-Black penises for tbat matter:)

I had this neighbor who left her ******* with a sis in her flat and came over to my place to meet her bulls. I used to jump her after they were done. But now she doesn't want anymore. Only watching, she says.

Back