Cucks who can't fuck black owned wives

Did I insult you? I said, For me. And yes there is a right or wrong because there is no gray area between right and wrong. Again my opinion! This small cocked man would not wear woman's clothing in public where I am from, it would not be safe.
Hahahaha, no not at all. Just saying my two cents worth...... just like you did.

Have to agree with slinky here. If you’re not very sure that you can handle the sight and sounds of your significant other maybe enjoying sex just as much or possibly more with another as with you, I would not attempt to go down the cuck road.
We’ve swapped with other couples before and that is not an issue.

Christ, talk about a broad judgement on a certain breed of male. Unless you have met and spoken to every cuckold, how can you make that judgement. To say psychology is medical 'quackery' is a fucking insult to anyone who has mental issues, whether that be sexual, anxiety, depression etc.

Make sure you bring that thought process up with returned service men with PTSD, just tell them, 'get over it, its all in your head'. Just because you're a great fuck and all your experiences have been positive ones, does not make that the case for anyone else.
Your marriage isn't the same as mine, your income isn't, height, race, cock size, wifes pussy, staying ability, dominace/submissiveness etc etc etc.

To say tell some to just move on about having a very small cock that cums quickly, is easy when you have an average or large one and can last for ages. The beauty of the internet and freedom of speech is, if you don't like reading anyones psychological bullshit, then do just that, don't read it.

To call anyone who is not great at fucking, lazy is bullshit. To me thats just a lazy opinion that can't be bothered digging deeper into the reasons why.

You are a fucking pussy. Pure and simple. As a Dominant male, I don't have to take the opinions of wimp men who get fucked up the ass by their wives strapons seriously. Much less those who bend over for dominant men. Your wife doesn't respect you as a man, why should anyone else? You volunteered for this lifestyle. You bought the propoganda. Your only purpose is being a cocksucking, cock fucking wimp now. You don't deserve a wife. And one day when she realizes that and dumps you, don't come crying to me over it. Same with Ricky, your both just a couple gay wimps now. And it was your choice to become that way.

You are a fucking pussy. Pure and simple. As a Dominant male, I don't have to take the opinions of wimp men who get fucked up the ass by their wives strapons seriously. Much less those who bend over for dominant men. Your wife doesn't respect you as a man, why should anyone else? You volunteered for this lifestyle. You bought the propoganda. Your only purpose is being a cocksucking, cock fucking wimp now. You don't deserve a wife. And one day when she realizes that and dumps you, don't come crying to me over it. Same with Ricky, your both just a couple gay wimps now. And it was your choice to become that way.
This is hilarious, Mr. Dominant Male. There are a lot of hard arses in this world that take it the arse as well, that would snap your neck like a chicken bone. Hope you never do time, or you may need to rethink you're stance on getting bent over and fucked like a girl.

I love sucking cock, thats what bi-sexual men do...and gay men by the way, and its been happening for thousands of years, the Roman Army even encouraged it. :) What you make up for in dominance, you lack in intelligence, empathy, emotional IQ. There have been a lot of great men in this world, actors, singers, inventors, scientist, that also loved sucking cock like myself.

Why would you care if i'm a fucking pussy? A lot, no all, of the dominant men who had their cock sucked by me, have no problem at all with it, most have come back for more, because i LOVE sucking cock, they got one of the best blowjobs of their life. If you lost the bigotry, one day, as a dominant male you may enjoy fucking a sissy or cuck, or nutt in their mouth while their wife eagerly watches on while playing with her pussy, and you may then understand a different meaning to it all.

So, my advice is don't confuse being bi, gay, or sexually submissive with being tough enough or 'man' enough to beat your brains out in a dark carpark. Some of the best fighters I have known and seen were drag queens back in the 80's, who would beat you to a fucking pulp Mr Dominant Male.

Looks like we're about the enter a relationship with a black master and it looks like I won't get to fuck her without his permission if ever. I'm totally fine with submitting totally to his will. Wondering if others are in same boat and their thoughts on this. Would also love to hear from black men who own wives and don't allow husbands any breeding rights.
Why you are still married then??

As much as fucking a black-owned white pussy turns me on, the idea of being denied fucking my own partner is so erotic. For me it would be a case of what my partner and her black bull wanted as I'd be deliriously happy with either option.
For me Black cock only women are so attractive, for me if my wife wants to cut me off, if a had a wife anymore, I would love the denial. As far as me and me only, another man has no say in any part of a husband and wife relationship. He gets free pussy, that's it.

So many different people, do many different 'rules. If my wife would say that I'm not allowed to enter her anymore, she can consider herself single.

We are exactly the same, his desire for me is off the scale :) He adores and craves my pussy, yet the less he gets the more he'll do anything for some. The moment I spread my pussy in front of him, he is like a teenage boy, so when you have a man who is 50yo so desperate to touch, smell or taste a warm, wet pussy like he gets, I think denying him helps him keep focused and have something as a reward to work for and towards.
I could have written this about my hubby. It took several months to train him but now he is nearly perfect. He knows his place and his place is always, behind my lovers. All of them. J xoxox

Wow they so nice to you by cutting you off. Know of a couple where the husband has to go the whole nine yards for them. Prepare for the date. Take her out to dinner, take her dancing. Being her home eat her pussy until her bull get off work about 1 am. (Professional male stripper) then answer the door. Back to eating her pussy while her friend showers. Put a penis plug in and stand behind her as she stands there kissing her boy friend. When told to slide his cock into her and fuck her for about two or three minutes. Pull,out and lay face up one the bed where she lays on top of him face up so her boy friend can take her missionary always bare back. Some times they leave the light on so he can watch most of the time they turn it off. He is now in charge of holding her legs up and guiding the boy friend in. The boy friend like to pull,out a few times then pull out and cum all over his face

Wow they so nice to you by cutting you off. Know of a couple where the husband has to go the whole nine yards for them. Prepare for the date. Take her out to dinner, take her dancing. Being her home eat her pussy until her bull get off work about 1 am. (Professional male stripper) then answer the door. Back to eating her pussy while her friend showers. Put a penis plug in and stand behind her as she stands there kissing her boy friend. When told to slide his cock into her and fuck her for about two or three minutes. Pull,out and lay face up one the bed where she lays on top of him face up so her boy friend can take her missionary always bare back. Some times they leave the light on so he can watch most of the time they turn it off. He is now in charge of holding her legs up and guiding the boy friend in. The boy friend like to pull,out a few times then pull out and cum all over his face
Wish I was that friend !

Back