Cucks who can't fuck black owned wives

Discussion in 'Cuckold Forum' started by ctfun13, Mar 12, 2015.

1. ctfun13

ctfun13 Member

Looks like we're about the enter a relationship with a black master and it looks like I won't get to fuck her without his permission if ever. I'm totally fine with submitting totally to his will. Wondering if others are in same boat and their thoughts on this. Would also love to hear from black men who own wives and don't allow husbands any breeding rights.

2. submission52

submission52 Member

US
    So how is it going?

3. Danica Lane

Danica Lane Active Member

Once I was cucked and pantied, I was cut off from having sexy with my wife. I was unceremoniously put in chastity and only let out to full a male inflatable doll for release.

4. whitecuckold2003

whitecuckold2003 Active Member

I am locked up in chastity and do not have sex with wife. It's been over a year since I've had sex with her.

5. Tiffandcuck

Tiffandcuck Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    I think it is only natural and right for a cuck to give up his right to enter his wife after she has found a bull. He isnt the man anymore after all.

Paul Wade, wit, markbear1 and 20 others like this.
  6. whitecuckold2003

whitecuckold2003 Active Member

I enjoy not having the pressure to perform. I know I would never be able to satisfy her in that way, so it's nice letting someone else take care of that.

Spade Cuck, wbfbm19, rocuck and 2 others like this.
  7. wilyboi

wilyboi Member

Ireland
    I assumed it was always 'bull only' when a wife was being blacked. I know I haven't fucked my wife since she went black. I've only seen her naked a few times in the last 3 years, a couple of times I've watched her undress for her bull, he'll slap her tits & ass then tell me to fuck off, & a memorable occasion when I collected her from her bulls house, she came out naked & well used with her clothes hanging from the windows

8. kevtat

kevtat Well-Known Member Gold Member

We both find cuckold hubbys in chastity and not allowed sex to be super kinky and hot

9. michelle sd

michelle sd Active Member Real Person Gold Member

You are so right Tiff. My wife has been Black Only for years. :wub:

#9 michelle sd, Jun 10, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 11, 2015
  10. lildicwhtboi

lildicwhtboi Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    I'd say I'm in a different yet similar boat. Have no wife nor girlfriend yet regardless I have cuckold fantasies. Hope it's going well for you.

shackles69 likes this.
  11. sissystaci

sissystaci Guest

We're deeply connected emotionally but when it comes to sex she's all His.

12. don dune

don dune Well-Known Member

US
    havn't bee allowed in my wife's pussy in ages. she tells me all the time i need to take care of my lover(that is what she calls my left hand)

13. Bellaazz

Bellaazz Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    When my wife has a regular bull, I have to give up the right to fuck her. I understand totally and it is actually a bit of a relief. However I am allowed to eat her pussy and she controls when and how I can cum so sometimes she will let me rub against her ass or use her hand on me or at least tell me I can masturbate. It is all good and super hot for all of us

markbear1, Cocksly, wbfbm19 and 5 others like this.
  14. Ann4BBC

Ann4BBC Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

UK
    Well me and hubby are just back from a lovely holiday and I stuck to my guns!
    Had some sexy time with hubbys tongue and fingers, and me telling him the naughty stuff ive done. I orgasmed, while his little cock-clit got all hot and bothered!
    But im still black cock only!

15. lucava

lucava New Member

Italy
    As it should be! :)

raykink, michelle sd and Ann4BBC like this.
  16. tstud

tstud Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    I'm fair should keep fucking her

marriedslut4blax likes this.
  17. Ann4BBC

Ann4BBC Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

UK
    Not caged yet but thats on its way. He wasnt allowed to wank but i rubbed his little clitty foreskin with my fingernail till he cum a bit. He does a lot of 'rubbing' himself against me to try and get off! X

18. squirtyshorts

squirtyshorts Member

US
    I used to be allowed to do that sometimes. She would let me rub against her thighs until I came in my panties. It was so perfect

19. tstud

US
    Keep it real- you're master going leave for a nice tight pussy slut any day!!
    Most of us stay around for three to six months ( lose pussy u keep )

Bellaazz likes this.
  20. tstud

US
    keep your ass( tight)