Cucks who can't fuck black owned wives

When my wife has a regular bull, I have to give up the right to fuck her. I understand totally and it is actually a bit of a relief. However I am allowed to eat her pussy and she controls when and how I can cum so sometimes she will let me rub against her ass or use her hand on me or at least tell me I can masturbate. It is all good and super hot for all of us
if she keep her pussy tight or take in the ass often , she' all keep a regular master bull"
Like me cause this bull want her ( for keeps , u get to watch and wank off
regularly OK!!

Looks like we're about the enter a relationship with a black master and it looks like I won't get to fuck her without his permission if ever. I'm totally fine with submitting totally to his will. Wondering if others are in same boat and their thoughts on this. Would also love to hear from black men who own wives and don't allow husbands any breeding rights.
A black man that going own your wife ,before she's stretched to wide!!1432762980298.jpg

[QUOTyou'redon dune, post: 744527, member: 63217"]havn't bee allowed in my wife's pussy in ages. she tells me all the time i need to take care of my lover(that is what she calls my left hand)[/QUOTE]
Want you're to stay tight, next a cock she'll feel in her!

if she keep her pussy tight or take in the ass often , she' all keep a regular master bull"
Like me cause this bull want her ( for keeps , u get to watch and wank off
regularly OK!!
Yes sir regularly

Sir, get my wife and obliged her to conservate the pussy. Take of her high levels of stamina and educate her to keep pussy off in cold while she don't get laid to you again.

[QUOTEplease p="DeeDeeinCO, post: 746230, member: 56781"]I have a Black live-in who sleeps in my bed every night. He doesn't own me, but my husband, when he does have intercourse with me, uses a strap on.[/QUOTE]
Inbox please no ( strap on) !real cock

Our sex life just sort of fizzled out without me even noticing, I just got back from my bf's house and got something to eat when I realized my husband and I don't have sex anymore. After that I tried to be more active with him, but he would feel guilty after we had sex and it would stress him out and in return stress me out, so I stopped try to get it and stopped giving it when he asked, the end. haha

So now it's basically only black men for me! lol

Our sex life just sort of fizzled out without me even noticing, I just got back from my bf's house and got something to eat when I realized my husband and I don't have sex anymore. After that I tried to be more active with him, but he would feel guilty after we had sex and it would stress him out and in return stress me out, so I stopped try to get it and stopped giving it when he asked, the end. haha

So now it's basically only black men for me! lol

Believe it or not, it's stressful to try to satisfy the wife after she's had bbc. Because in the back of our mind, we know that our best efforts will come up short (hehe) competed to what you women are used to.

Believe it or not, it's stressful to try to satisfy the wife after she's had bbc. Because in the back of our mind, we know that our best efforts will come up short (hehe) competed to what you women are used to.

I can understand that, but is still my husband, sure, he might not be as good at sex as my bf's, but I still love him and want to make love to him, just not when it's so stressful! Either way, we are happy and things are great even without the sex life, but it's something that we are aware of.

I can understand that, but is still my husband, sure, he might not be as good at sex as my bf's, but I still love him and want to make love to him, just not when it's so stressful! Either way, we are happy and things are great even without the sex life, but it's something that we are aware of.
Yes. We've never been happier than we are now. Her bf takes care of her sexually. And we're still together and happier than ever.

It's an obvious thing for me. If your wife goes black she'd never need your penis service or at least in very rare occasions. I can satisfy her with my tounge or fingers or in any other wat, but when it comes to fucking she will chose black dick in 10 times of 10.
so true why would a white wife want her husbands little dick when she can have all the black cock she wants

I feel fear and horny at same time.

I see everyone's point here. If I were good at anything sexually other than my tongue, I certainly would enjoy fucking my wife but it IS very stressful because I can't always get it up and can never last more than a few seconds. And the more she is with others, the worse I have become. I would MUCH rather watch her than do her but mostly because of how terrible I am at it. But she does certainly LOVE my tongue and I love doing that for her. Also, it may be just me but somehow I find the fact that if she cuts me off from fucking her or her bull does, it is incredibly hot !

if you're on the same boat as me, where you have "performance" issues, sometimes it's better for her to be taken care of by someone else. takes the pressure away from me.

Agreed. Sex was stressful for me. I either couldn't perform from worrying about pleasing her or if I managed to keep it hard, I would squirt in less than a minute. I can please her with my mouth, so that's what i do. When she wants cock, she goes to other men.

Back