Cucks who can't fuck black owned wives

ctfun13

Couple
Looks like we're about the enter a relationship with a black master and it looks like I won't get to fuck her without his permission if ever. I'm totally fine with submitting totally to his will. Wondering if others are in same boat and their thoughts on this. Would also love to hear from black men who own wives and don't allow husbands any breeding rights.

I assumed it was always 'bull only' when a wife was being blacked. I know I haven't fucked my wife since she went black. I've only seen her naked a few times in the last 3 years, a couple of times I've watched her undress for her bull, he'll slap her tits & ass then tell me to fuck off, & a memorable occasion when I collected her from her bulls house, she came out naked & well used with her clothes hanging from the windows

When my wife has a regular bull, I have to give up the right to fuck her. I understand totally and it is actually a bit of a relief. However I am allowed to eat her pussy and she controls when and how I can cum so sometimes she will let me rub against her ass or use her hand on me or at least tell me I can masturbate. It is all good and super hot for all of us

Well me and hubby are just back from a lovely holiday and I stuck to my guns!
Had some sexy time with hubbys tongue and fingers, and me telling him the naughty stuff ive done. I orgasmed, while his little cock-clit got all hot and bothered!
But im still black cock only!

ctfun1you'repost: 665982 said:
Looks like we're about the enter a relationship with a black master and it looks like I won't get to fuck her without his permission if ever. I'm totally fine with submitting totally to his will. Wondering if others are in same boat and their thoughts on this. Would also love to hear from black men who own wives and don't allow husbands any breeding rights.
Keep it real- you're master going leave for a nice tight pussy slut any day!!
Most of us stay around for three to six months ( lose pussy u keep )

Back