Cucks who can't fuck black owned wives

Agreed. Sex was stressful for me. I either couldn't perform from worrying about pleasing her or if I managed to keep it hard, I would squirt in less than a minute. I can please her with my mouth, so that's what i do. When she wants cock, she goes to other men.
Agreed. Sex was stressful for me. I either couldn't perform from worrying about pleasing her or if I managed to keep it hard, I would squirt in less than a minute. I can please her with my mouth, so that's what i do. When she wants cock, she goes to other men.
exactly.

i think all us cucks are in the same boat. smaller cocks that don't stay hard and cum to fast. no wonder why wives go to other men

On a chat some time several people were having a friendly argument over what was the best treatment of a cuck concerning allowable sex with their wife. Final results: a) cut off cuck completely, no sex with wife; b) let the cuck fuck his wife two times a year--birthday and Christmas--with one stipulation: Cuck had to wear a rubber; and c) with permission of the Black Owner, the cuck could start to fuck his wife--bareback, only several strokes, just long enough for him to feel how her cunt was filled with the Black man's cum and let the cuck feel the cum on his own cock....Cuck had to pull out and not cum..... Bottom line? What ever drove the cuck crazy and was fun doing it to him!

this is how it worked in my relationship, her pussy was solely his, my rights ended when it came to intercourse. my girl at the time bought me a inflatable friend and told me that was were i had to cum. I still got clean her up, but zero penetration. Honestly after the rule it was the happiest i was in the relationship.

lot of talk here about cucks not having sex with wives who are fucking other men, I have been sharing my wife for 30 yrs, she has had hundreds of lovers both black or white, to me the sloppy seconds are the ultimate, I am not really into the humiliation that some are, and like most I find the slick silky stretched cunt after a huge fucking with a large lover (even more for me when its been a bbc, I cant wait to feel my self sliding in my cock seeing fresh cum coating my cock as I slowly slide in and out, and the build up of the other guys cum forming a ring of sticky white lather on it, sometimes its freesh and thick, other times so silky and lubed mixed with her juices, I have known times when there were times it was so stretched and gaping there were hardly any visible signs of cum, having leaked from her after lots of squirting, but the evidence clearly down her legs or soaked stained stocking tops, cleaning her up usually results in her squirting reviving the slippery silky sensation.
over the years she has teased me by denying me entry telling me she wants to savour the sensation of a huge cock,
one lover 8 years ago was huge, and he knew I knew she was being fucked by him, and demanded that she denied him, she would spend the night with him returning home to change and go to work meeting him again at work he would want to fuck her again during the coffee break, and would "check her out" for signs of her having been fucked by him.
I was denied sex for 7 months during the working week, in return I had some of best blow jobs from her during the working week only being allowed to enter her on a Friday night and Saturday nights.
I did find this some what humiliating and hot, but really it was a game for us.
but certainly I could not live with full time denial

I see everyone's point here. If I were good at anything sexually other than my tongue, I certainly would enjoy fucking my wife but it IS very stressful because I can't always get it up and can never last more than a few seconds. And the more she is with others, the worse I have become. I would MUCH rather watch her than do her but mostly because of how terrible I am at it. But she does certainly LOVE my tongue and I love doing that for her. Also, it may be just me but somehow I find the fact that if she cuts me off from fucking her or her bull does, it is incredibly hot !
So much easier to just leave this to susans young black bulls. They have so much energy and stamina and they do such a good job with. Susan. She is always so satisfied after

My fiancée is torn at the moment. She told me the other day she wants to cut me off from sex but at the same time she loves me and it would be really hard for her.
Your fiance. Not yet your wife. Still we do see couples who get married with the understanding that she is black only for sex. Most often she already has or has had black men.

Your fiance. Not yet your wife. Still we do see couples who get married with the understanding that she is black only for sex. Most often she already has or has had black men.

Yes she has. She’s had regulars before while we dated. There are just none around at the moment. We’ve discussed a cuckold wedding/honeymoon but with the wedding approaching and no bbc in sight it looks like that wont be happening.

She came hard last night to the thought of coming home with a pussy full of cum, making me jerk off on the floor, and then running back to tell her BBC that she didn’t let me fuck her and I came on the floor.

Yes she has. She’s had regulars before while we dated. There are just none around at the moment. We’ve discussed a cuckold wedding/honeymoon but with the wedding approaching and no bbc in sight it looks like that wont be happening.

She came hard last night to the thought of coming home with a pussy full of cum, making me jerk off on the floor, and then running back to tell her BBC that she didn’t let me fuck her and I came on the floor.
Susan is b lack only and has been for years but I still make her cum taking about my favorite sex fantasies of her and her young black studs while stretching her pussy with her favorite black dildo. We were already married but Susans favorites are the. BBC weddings where the bride is taken by one or more bbc following the wedding

i think all us cucks are in the same boat. smaller cocks that don't stay hard and cum to fast. no wonder why wives go to other men
. Not all cucks have small cocks. not all cucks are white. Not all cucks enjoy wives fucking bbc. But many of us white cucks with small cocks do appreciate what bbc does to our wives. I love listening to those deep gutteral moans and noises. Susan makes when she orgasms with one of her young bbc studs has his big cock deep inside her well stretched shaved white pussy

Susan is b lack only and has been for years but I still make her cum taking about my favorite sex fantasies of her and her young black studs while stretching her pussy with her favorite black dildo. We were already married but Susans favorites are the. BBC weddings where the bride is taken by one or more bbc following the wedding

Well if you ever make it to Florida you can witness the wedding. Lol. Provided we have a BBC lined up it might be fun to be a witness knowing what will be happening later. I’m beginning to waver about her work friend. I guess he’s a guy well over 6ft and is always hitting on her. I am worried about involving work friends who are also friends of friends.

She is NOT AT ALL. She doesn’t care who knows and thinks it’s ridiculous for me to worry about it. She’s perfectly happy letting anyone know that she’s got me but still needs to fuck black cock. It’s a little unnerving at times. She doesn’t advertise it and when she gets her QoS tattoo it won’t be in a place where people can see it easily but if anyone asks her she’s completely open about it.

Back