Cucks who can't fuck black owned wives

Well if you ever make it to Florida you can witness the wedding. Lol. Provided we have a BBC lined up it might be fun to be a witness knowing what will be happening later. I’m beginning to waver about her work friend. I guess he’s a guy well over 6ft and is always hitting on her. I am worried about involving work friends who are also friends of friends.

I agree with you about work friends. Work and pleasure should remain separate. It almost never ends well.
Some people view work as a personal dating pool. I have never dated someone from work. Never will either.

Well if you ever make it to Florida you can witness the wedding. Lol. Provided we have a BBC lined up it might be fun to be a witness knowing what will be happening later. I’m beginning to waver about her work friend. I guess he’s a guy well over 6ft and is always hitting on her. I am worried about involving work friends who are also friends of friends.

She is NOT AT ALL. She doesn’t care who knows and thinks it’s ridiculous for me to worry about it. She’s perfectly happy letting anyone know that she’s got me but still needs to fuck black cock. It’s a little unnerving at times. She doesn’t advertise it and when she gets her QoS tattoo it won’t be in a place where people can see it easily but if anyone asks her she’s completely open about it.
Always tricky mixing work and play. She sees people at work every day. Lots of lunch opportunities. Sounds like she has the makings of a hot wife

Always tricky mixing work and play. She sees people at work every day. Lots of lunch opportunities. Sounds like she has the makings of a hot wife

Well I know that for sure. She used to fuck a pro basketball player while we dated and a few others and send me the video. Things have just slowed down because of work and life. We’ll get back into it. She’s been getting that itch lately.

Looks like we're about the enter a relationship with a black master and it looks like I won't get to fuck her without his permission if ever. I'm totally fine with submitting totally to his will. Wondering if others are in same boat and their thoughts on this. Would also love to hear from black men who own wives and don't allow husbands any breeding rights.
What a wonderful subject!
Once I was cucked and pantied, I was cut off from having sexy with my wife. I was unceremoniously put in chastity and only let out to full a male inflatable doll for release.
I love your wife's look.

Well I know that for sure. She used to fuck a pro basketball player while we dated and a few others and send me the video. Things have just slowed down because of work and life. We’ll get back into it. She’s been getting that itch lately.
Like Susan. Once Susan started with the black men, there was no stopping. In the beginning , it was just weekend parties and gangbangs. She became a total slut and whore for bbc and that continues today. Her young black men give her all the bbc she needs. Which is totally awesome to watch for a mature white grandmother today as she entertains the young men. And she has many other women friends doing the same thing. This has become much more common today and even popular with couples looking for more sexual pleasure and satisfaction

On a chat some time several people were having a friendly argument over what was the best treatment of a cuck concerning allowable sex with their wife. Final results: a) cut off cuck completely, no sex with wife; b) let the cuck fuck his wife two times a year--birthday and Christmas--with one stipulation: Cuck had to wear a rubber; and c) with permission of the Black Owner, the cuck could start to fuck his wife--bareback, only several strokes, just long enough for him to feel how her cunt was filled with the Black man's cum and let the cuck feel the cum on his own cock....Cuck had to pull out and not cum..... Bottom line? What ever drove the cuck crazy and was fun doing it to him!

Had a similar experience. The bull would only let me enter my wife after he had cum inside of her. I was permitted to stroke a few times than had to pull out and not cum.

My fiancée is torn at the moment. She told me the other day she wants to cut me off from sex but at the same time she loves me and it would be really hard for her.
Now is the time to tell her you want her to deny you sex with her (other than clean-up, LOL) and show her respect for your needs by offering herself to all Black Men. We know from experience that it will be very erotic and exciting for both of you!

lot of talk here about cucks not having sex with wives who are fucking other men, I have been sharing my wife for 30 yrs, she has had hundreds of lovers both black or white, to me the sloppy seconds are the ultimate, I am not really into the humiliation that some are, and like most I find the slick silky stretched cunt after a huge fucking with a large lover (even more for me when its been a bbc, I cant wait to feel my self sliding in my cock seeing fresh cum coating my cock as I slowly slide in and out, and the build up of the other guys cum forming a ring of sticky white lather on it, sometimes its freesh and thick, other times so silky and lubed mixed with her juices, I have known times when there were times it was so stretched and gaping there were hardly any visible signs of cum, having leaked from her after lots of squirting, but the evidence clearly down her legs or soaked stained stocking tops, cleaning her up usually results in her squirting reviving the slippery silky sensation.
over the years she has teased me by denying me entry telling me she wants to savour the sensation of a huge cock,
one lover 8 years ago was huge, and he knew I knew she was being fucked by him, and demanded that she denied him, she would spend the night with him returning home to change and go to work meeting him again at work he would want to fuck her again during the coffee break, and would "check her out" for signs of her having been fucked by him.
I was denied sex for 7 months during the working week, in return I had some of best blow jobs from her during the working week only being allowed to enter her on a Friday night and Saturday nights.
I did find this some what humiliating and hot, but really it was a game for us.
but certainly I could not live with full time denial
two years denied is a long period

I agree with you about work friends. Work and pleasure should remain separate. It almost never ends well.
Some people view work as a personal dating pool. I have never dated someone from work. Never will either.

The whole work thing is risky. I work at a large employer, and there are a lot of people having sex at work. It often does not end well. We're supposed to let HR know if we have a relationship with someone else at work. I know there is a black manager that has a girlfriend and young baby, and has has had sex with several white girls. One even reports to him, and that is a bad idea...HR finds out, you get fired. He's about 30, I think she is about 19. I was dating someone who used to work at my place of employment, she was long gone, then she came back, and I had to do the whole HR disclosure thing. She couldn't work for me, due to that. She left again not long after.

I love it. Wife tells me it's his only to use and share and a no white guys rule. She gets wet from telling me no and I am only allowed to smell it's excitment. I will get a bj when lucky but she does that in a position that has me looking right at her owned cunt
IMG_20171026_012656139.jpg I make hubby wear this now. It let's him get as hard as he can, but keeps him from cumming. The collar goes around his sack, keeps his balls from pulling up. Hurts him so bad if his sack swell's from a simple stroking his eyes tear up. I like sucking him with it on just to hear him beg me to stop! He is hard almost all the time with massive disconfort.IMG_20171026_012656139.jpg

Just kind of happened naturally for us but he only gets to use his tongue on me now. I think he was intimidated by the size of my BF (he is so damn thick) and how much I cum with him that he just realized that f*cking is not what he is good at. A little awkward at first but now it is so natural and I taunt him about my lovers while he worships my pussy.

Just kind of happened naturally for us but he only gets to use his tongue on me now. I think he was intimidated by the size of my BF (he is so damn thick) and how much I cum with him that he just realized that f*cking is not what he is good at. A little awkward at first but now it is so natural and I taunt him about my lovers while he worships my pussy.

I can understand about it being natural and all that. Somewhat similar with me and my hubs, although my hubs has never had sex with me, or at all for that matter.
However I don't taunt him about anything. It just is what it is. I have multiple partners and he provides for me and is able to sleep in the same bed as me, and that's all. He is not to see me naked, or touch me, or kiss me. It has been this way for the last 3 years.

Nice of you to treat your hub with such kindness and humiliation. A natural consequence of being with Superior Blacks.

Well me and hubby are just back from a lovely holiday and I stuck to my guns!
Had some sexy time with hubbys tongue and fingers, and me telling him the naughty stuff ive done. I orgasmed, while his little cock-clit got all hot and bothered!
But im still black cock only!

Ann. Would love to hear the stories . How long does hubby go with out and how do you ******* him

Back