Cucks who can't fuck black owned wives

Sarah and Ben will have their first anniversary next week and are planning a romantic weekend away to celebrate. As with previous long term relationships with bulls sex for myself reduces in frequency from once a week to once a month and with Ben even longer, now stretching to once every two months.

Sarah has a very fulfilling sex life with Ben, where I have been restricted to brief blow job finishing with a hand job as a special treat and if I pester Sarah too much for relief she breaks out the chastity cage and will lock me up for a week or two.

Sarah and I are still very close, we cuddle and kiss all the time and I always perform clean up duty when requested.

Sarah and Ben will have their first anniversary next week and are planning a romantic weekend away to celebrate. As with previous long term relationships with bulls sex for myself reduces in frequency from once a week to once a month and with Ben even longer, now stretching to once every two months.

Sarah has a very fulfilling sex life with Ben, where I have been restricted to brief blow job finishing with a hand job as a special treat and if I pester Sarah too much for relief she breaks out the chastity cage and will lock me up for a week or two.

Sarah and I are still very close, we cuddle and kiss all the time and I always perform clean up duty when requested.
Sounds Like a wonderful life to me.

Just kind of happened naturally for us but he only gets to use his tongue on me now. I think he was intimidated by the size of my BF (he is so damn thick) and how much I cum with him that he just realized that f*cking is not what he is good at. A little awkward at first but now it is so natural and I taunt him about my lovers while he worships my pussy.
Yes very similar to us again. One thing I will say in our case cutting me off and making me worship her pussy has made me crazy with desire to eat her and please her. I often sit at work, dying to be able to put my face between her legs and get her off. Drives me insane !

Yes very similar to us again. One thing I will say in our case cutting me off and making me worship her pussy has made me crazy with desire to eat her and please her. I often sit at work, dying to be able to put my face between her legs and get her off. Drives me insane !
But how hot is that? The only thing I see hotter then that is complete sexual denial if she has a lover that takes care of all her sexual needs.

Honestly, I don't understand the submission. I am a cuckold, though sometimes we are swingers. My wife had sex with only two black guys and more than fifty white ones: we usually do it in swingers club, and cuckoldry begins and finishes there. Outside, we are a solid couple, we have excellent sex. I could never submit, I could never stop having sex with her.

Honestly, I don't understand the submission. I am a cuckold, though sometimes we are swingers. My wife had sex with only two black guys and more than fifty white ones: we usually do it in swingers club, and cuckoldry begins and finishes there. Outside, we are a solid couple, we have excellent sex. I could never submit, I could never stop having sex with her.
well once i think just like you, now i think diffrently....

View attachment 1519855 I make hubby wear this now. It let's him get as hard as he can, but keeps him from cumming. The collar goes around his sack, keeps his balls from pulling up. Hurts him so bad if his sack swell's from a simple stroking his eyes tear up. I like sucking him with it on just to hear him beg me to stop! He is hard almost all the time with massive disconfort.View attachment 1519855
Where can I get one of those?

well once i think just like you, now i think diffrently....
Well, man, I can't understand the "submission" point. I mean, I am white european, I'm cultured, good looking, with a good job and a *******... to me, cuckoldry is only a game, just like sex in general after all. It's the fun of a moment. Why should I lose my role in our relationship? My role, and, of course, my wife's role in real life has nothing to do with it.

Well, man, I can't understand the "submission" point. I mean, I am white european, I'm cultured, good looking, with a good job and a *******... to me, cuckoldry is only a game, just like sex in general after all. It's the fun of a moment. Why should I lose my role in our relationship? My role, and, of course, my wife's role in real life has nothing to do with it.

I'm a fairly dominant, assertive guy out in the "real world", so much like you, it's really a bit of a game, or a role I want to play sexually, but not my 24/7 goal. I know some want to be a cuckold or submissive 24/7, more power to them, but it's not my thing.

Real cuckolding is not a game for many couples but a serious lifestyle.
Personally, I think that to be deprived of your own manhood cannot be considered as a "lifestyle", since if someone can't fuck his own wife, loses his manhood. But this is only my personal view. I won't even mention the consequences of this on real life. I consider cuckoldry and swinging as a form of escapism.

Personally, I think that to be deprived of your own manhood cannot be considered as a "lifestyle", since if someone can't fuck his own wife, loses his manhood. But this is only my personal view. I won't even mention the consequences of this on real life. I consider cuckoldry and swinging as a form of escapism.
I'll suck him off all the time and he gets edged alot by hand. Keep in mind how we got here, for 15 years sex was his way. I did his friends, bondage games. Marital *******, 5 ways with women for him. The list goes on. This was a mutual decision to make at least the next 15 years of sex my way. And he is really into it too

Back