Cucks who can't fuck black owned wives

My hubby is the only white cock I’ve ever had but once I went black only, hubby went in full chastity and panties but he has learned the art of “sissygasm” from me fucking him with my dildos. That is the only sex he gets unless he’s licking me. He is a Total Bottom but his oral skills are the best ever and permanent chastity gets all of the credit. He hasn’t been inside of me for over 3 years now and never will again and we are both happy.

My hubby is the only white cock I’ve ever had but once I went black only, hubby went in full chastity and panties but he has learned the art of “sissygasm” from me fucking him with my dildos. That is the only sex he gets unless he’s licking me. He is a Total Bottom but his oral skills are the best ever and permanent chastity gets all of the credit. He hasn’t been inside of me for over 3 years now and never will again and we are both happy.

Attachments

• FOrKUa9Q.jpg
    FOrKUa9Q.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 138
  • W751Em0J.jpg
    W751Em0J.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 94
The only way my husband can get inside me anymore is by using a black strap-on. This has been going on for quite sometime now and I really don't remember the last time he came inside my pussy :bounce:
J informed me yesterday that she has begun shopping after discussing harnesses on this site. Apparently. She wants me to Fuck her with a harness but she of course doesn't want stimulation during as she wants to stop orgasm. Also she thinks sqeezing me into a smaller cage will help stop me getting stimulated to the point of orgasm.

If the wife or cuckold are owned by a Black Bull then the cuck will do no fucking what so ever without permission from both the Hotwife and her Bull. I say they don’t even need to be thinking of putting their little worthless dick in anything except their cage but those are just my rules.
Your Surperior Bull,
If you don't mind me asking-who gets punished for this transgression? The wife, the husband, or both?

J informed me yesterday that she has begun shopping after discussing harnesses on this site. Apparently. She wants me to Fuck her with a harness but she of course doesn't want stimulation during as she wants to stop orgasm. Also she thinks sqeezing me into a smaller cage will help stop me getting stimulated to the point of orgasm.
have you developed the ability to cum from cage friction/ bumping to stimulate prostate release yet?

I assumed it was always 'bull only' when a wife was being blacked. I know I haven't fucked my wife since she went black. I've only seen her naked a few times in the last 3 years, a couple of times I've watched her undress for her bull, he'll slap her tits & ass then tell me to fuck off, & a memorable occasion when I collected her from her bulls house, she came out naked & well used with her clothes hanging from the windows

Did you at least get to listen?

Back