Cucks who can't fuck black owned wives

I am "black cock only" since 3 years now, and my husband his pussy-free.
He gets out of his metal cage , only once / month for a cumshot. The cumshot goes directly into a condom then trashcan.
For me, thats the one bad bit of condoms, i'd love my cum to be wanted, lusted for, desired and savoured etc. by my wife or any woman in the past, but 99% of it over the past 40 years has gone in the trash. Its like its just an annoying by product that I produce thats more a hinderance to my wife, that she has no real want, use or need for. :cry::cry::cry:

I help wannabes and full blown cuck relationships in this manner. The stay in or live in dynamic is quite special. If any weakness exists in the relationship it will be exposed. I find it intetesting when couples say they cannot find gentlemen in their respective areas. Especially if the couple is in or near a predominantly black populated area. Nevertheless I am here to help. #cuckmatchmaker

Attachments

• E7BE56E.jpg
    E7BE56E.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 53
There is most definitely an eroticism when your wife announces that her pussy is black-only. It actually adds to her eroticism. I admittedly am more attentive licking her pussy now. However, for me, there was a sense of relief that I did not need to try to compete with a black man.
Agreed. I’m way more attentive to her every sexual whim and she knows it. We couldn’t go back to the way we were before if we had to. We’d both fail. :)

I'm not denied pussy outright, but its always been considered a reward, not a right. Plus being sexually submissive I never initiate intercourse, I may request it, but thats always her call. So, unless i've worked for it, earned it or she's offering a 'mercy' fuck as she calls it. Its shop shut and only allow me to eat her until she decides to open it again. The reality is, as much as I enjoy fucking her pussy, she gets very little from it other than doing it for me. Its also why its almost mandatory to wear condoms, we've agreed that 1-2 minutes of pleasure for me, isn't worth the clean up hassle for her afterwards and the next day. I must admit, if I do cum in under a minute or so, at least with a condom, it does remove a sense of guilt or the need to apologise, as she lets me get on top, cum, pull out and she can just roll over to get to sleep.
There is nothing wrong with this dynamic if that’s what works for you and her. :)

There is nothing wrong with this dynamic if that’s what works for you and her. :)
No, it works for us. She doesn't deny me cumming at all, she actually encourages it. Se knew from the day we met I was a 'habitual' masturbator, and she had no problem with that. Her ex cheated on her a lot, so she was more than happy for me to cum as much as I need as long it was with my own hand and not another woman in sight. And so, not getting her bare pussy has been like that for us since day one, so I know no different. It doesn't cause arguments, because no one has moved the goal posts, or reneged on a previous commitment. And as I said, she always encourages me to masturbate as much as I want or need, to the point she buys me toys, fake pussy's and even had seven (one for each day) special 'wankerchiefs' embroidered with my cuck name for me for my 50th birthday. We always keep one under my pillow so its nice and handy :) She says its like a 'security blanket for me :)IMG_0917-a.jpgIMG_0913-a.jpg

Pussy free totally gay sissy cuck for almost 10 1/2 years. Inch & a half max length always limp sissy clit. My wife & our Bull allow me to jerk all I want because I’m so tiny & inferior that I would never be invited into or be a threat to any woman’s holes. The rules are my clitty & or fluids must never touch either of their bodies. If I shoot my cummies.....sometimes I don’t shoot at all, I just feel the orgasm, but if there’s anything I must eat it all. I’ve also been allowed sex with another sissy cuck hubby, but I had to be her bitch too & eat both of our cummies.

No, it works for us. She doesn't deny me cumming at all, she actually encourages it. Se knew from the day we met I was a 'habitual' masturbator, and she had no problem with that. Her ex cheated on her a lot, so she was more than happy for me to cum as much as I need as long it was with my own hand and not another woman in sight. And so, not getting her bare pussy has been like that for us since day one, so I know no different. It doesn't cause arguments, because no one has moved the goal posts, or reneged on a previous commitment. And as I said, she always encourages me to masturbate as much as I want or need, to the point she buys me toys, fake pussy's and even had seven (one for each day) special 'wankerchiefs' embroidered with my cuck name for me for my 50th birthday. We always keep one under my pillow so its nice and handy :) She says its like a 'security blanket for me :)View attachment 1717340View attachment 1717339
That is very cool!

That is very cool!
Thanks. She likes that she knows overtime I cum even if she's asleep. When I get up in the morning I throw the soaked one in the laundry, and when she makes the bed, she checks under my pillow to see if she needs to put a fresh one there for the night ahead. That way she keeps track that i'm using them on a daily need.
The awkward bit is when you haven't done the laundry for a whole week and your 7 pale blue 'blanky's' are hanging on the washing line, front row with your name on them and its only once friends drop by for a bbq that you realise, hoping they don't notice them, that that there is what your pussy free sex life is, 7 previously cum soaked face washers flapping in the wind, drying and waiting to be used again next week :)

I enjoy taking control of the relationship and being the only man that gets to cum in your wives and make their untrained little pussies cum uncontrollably all over this big black cock as I hold her down and stuff it balls deep
View media item 149326
View media item 149279
That pretty sums up what I saw her first time. He took control of her and she was in multiple orgasm heaven. Sex with all those white men did not prepare her for, as she calls it, "Real Sex."

Are people so blind and ignorant that they can't see the total foolishness of the statements they are making and the words they are using. Where in the hell has this extreme attitude come from towards cuckolds? Most of the degrading, disgusting
putdowns are coming from cuckolds themselves. Pussy Free! Totally denied intercourse with the woman you love, who many no longer consider a man. The wife not considering her husband to be a man anymore kind of sucks. Look reality, we are suppose to be educated adults. A husband and wife wanting to explore cuckolding to me can be hot and rewarding. Just because a man and a woman's sex life has become mundane, some after 20 years of marriage, They start to look at other options, and on here that would be BBC's. Once a wife gets to have sex that she has never been so satisfied with before. of course it can never be the same. The husband with a small penis is now considered not a man. Just because a BBC comes along and can really pound pussy , that is suppose to make him a man. Being a man has nothing to do with the size of his cock. I am not against white women loving black cuck, in fact I am not against pussy free marriages or cuckolds being happy being demoted and degraded. I am not against wives allowing their pussys to have dominion over everything else. I am against the childish name calling and BBC worship related to this site. Pussy free can be exciting. Take slinky for instance If I was married to her and she wanted me pussy free, to be with that hot woman her cuckold has the life.

Thanks. She likes that she knows overtime I cum even if she's asleep. When I get up in the morning I throw the soaked one in the laundry, and when she makes the bed, she checks under my pillow to see if she needs to put a fresh one there for the night ahead. That way she keeps track that i'm using them on a daily need.
The awkward bit is when you haven't done the laundry for a whole week and your 7 pale blue 'blanky's' are hanging on the washing line, front row with your name on them and its only once friends drop by for a bbq that you realise, hoping they don't notice them, that that there is what your pussy free sex life is, 7 previously cum soaked face washers flapping in the wind, drying and waiting to be used again next week :)
Hahahaha. I love it! What a conversation starter!;)

Are people so blind and ignorant that they can't see the total foolishness of the statements they are making and the words they are using. Where in the hell has this extreme attitude come from towards cuckolds? Most of the degrading, disgusting
putdowns are coming from cuckolds themselves. Pussy Free! Totally denied intercourse with the woman you love, who many no longer consider a man. The wife not considering her husband to be a man anymore kind of sucks. Look reality, we are suppose to be educated adults. A husband and wife wanting to explore cuckolding to me can be hot and rewarding. Just because a man and a woman's sex life has become mundane, some after 20 years of marriage, They start to look at other options, and on here that would be BBC's. Once a wife gets to have sex that she has never been so satisfied with before. of course it can never be the same. The husband with a small penis is now considered not a man. Just because a BBC comes along and can really pound pussy , that is suppose to make him a man. Being a man has nothing to do with the size of his cock. I am not against white women loving black cuck, in fact I am not against pussy free marriages or cuckolds being happy being demoted and degraded. I am not against wives allowing their pussys to have dominion over everything else. I am against the childish name calling and BBC worship related to this site. Pussy free can be exciting. Take slinky for instance If I was married to her and she wanted me pussy free, to be with that hot woman her cuckold has the life.
Domination, humiliation and the associated rituals and play that go along with these things including BBC worship are part of the “whole” here. Some of us, both female and male partners enjoy these things, some of us like you, do not. It would not be too wise on your part I do not believe, to place to much emphasis on these things that some might enjoy just because you do not, or do not agree with the principles of them. We each have our different kinks, and find pleasure in different ways and different situations. I have yet to see or receive a message from anyone here being treated against their wishes, wants or desires. ;)

Hahahaha. I love it! What a conversation starter!;)
lol, yes well, didn't give them the chance, once i'd realised all 7 were there front and centre, I quickly gathered them up. Some things are best kept as a secret, and i'm sure as fun as it might be for others to see evidence of my masturbatory method and frequency, its not something I need as a party starter :)

Back