Cucks who can't fuck black owned wives

Looks like we're about the enter a relationship with a black master and it looks like I won't get to fuck her without his permission if ever. I'm totally fine with submitting totally to his will. Wondering if others are in same boat and their thoughts on this. Would also love to hear from black men who own wives and don't allow husbands any breeding rights.
Thank you for your posting, yet your allowed to be present when black master is using your wife it?s a prviledge that is not allowed to all of us..love to hear more about how your blac master has trained you ...

off sex angle would work for me, I also didnt think having him caged would be a turn on. How wrong I was. He was at one point left out for somewhere around a month, this was back a couple of year ago. He had not been out for extended periods for a while so he was very happy. Then a week before he was due to go back in I told him he was left out because the next time he is locked, he will be cut off from intercourse with me and that long term this was my desire. The day I locked him, was the biggest turn on I had. Knowing how frustrated he gets and now knowing he will be frustrated permenantly just pushed my sexual level up another notch. So now, when we are alone at home, I wear the most skimpy kinds of PJ's, onesies or lingerie i can fine. It drives him wild.
J
Xoxoxoxo
I can only imagine how he feels because seeing you in those outfits drives me wild and I am just looking at pictures !

off sex angle would work for me, I also didnt think having him caged would be a turn on. How wrong I was. He was at one point left out for somewhere around a month, this was back a couple of year ago. He had not been out for extended periods for a while so he was very happy. Then a week before he was due to go back in I told him he was left out because the next time he is locked, he will be cut off from intercourse with me and that long term this was my desire. The day I locked him, was the biggest turn on I had. Knowing how frustrated he gets and now knowing he will be frustrated permenantly just pushed my sexual level up another notch. So now, when we are alone at home, I wear the most skimpy kinds of PJ's, onesies or lingerie i can fine. It drives him wild.
J
Xoxoxoxo
such an awesome hotwife

J
Xoxoxoxo
Where are photos of his caged useless worm

There is no point to allowing him to fuck me. I derive absolutely no pleasure. His performance lasts, only a few minutes so why bother? I allow him to use a high powered massager on his cage that results in orgasm. That's enough.
That’s all he needs. Do you have any vids of him cumming and pissing

Same for me. I will play with his cage using toys and my mouth, I will give him ruined orgasms when locked up using a toy and I can now get him to come by pegging him. He can fuck me wearing his strapon but that's it. He's too small for me.
J
Xoxoxoxo
That is what cucks are for and as a bull I approve. Do you have vids of his micro dick cumming while you dominate his boi hole

J
Xoxoxoxo
Love the way you think!

Can’t ina
J
Xoxoxoxo
having this slut in ma house n using her as my personal fucktoy she’s so fit n ripe to serve!

Same for me. I will play with his cage using toys and my mouth, I will give him ruined orgasms when locked up using a toy and I can now get him to come by pegging him. He can fuck me wearing his strapon but that's it. He's too small for me.
J
Xoxoxoxo
Dear Jamie I enjoy the way you control Michael's sex life. If I was married being a cuck who can't fuck my black owned wife is all I think about. You are an example of the change for the better when you always have only BBC's in your sex life. You are a different woman.

Looks like we're about the enter a relationship with a black master and it looks like I won't get to fuck her without his permission if ever. I'm totally fine with submitting totally to his will. Wondering if others are in same boat and their thoughts on this. Would also love to hear from black men who own wives and don't allow husbands any breeding rights.
As it should be.

Yes he is lucky. I let him watch 50% of the time. But when I do something special I always let him watch. Last weekend Dan had ordered me to go get dressed in the bathroom. Michael sits next to the head of the bed and then Dan comes to get me. He has me crawl in behind him with a collar and chain. He then lays back so I can suck his cock with Michael right there next to me. He is not allowed to touch himself, as even in chastity he will come very quickly when I dress like this. But there's nothing quite like having your hubby locked up in chastity while his wife acts a total owned slut for Dan, performing the kinds of sexual acts I never did for Mike or will ever do in future. I may milk him later whilst having him watch the video he shot of Dan last week. ;). Does he deserve to be milked? I let him photograph me in new lingerie so I can send them to my lovers, so I do let him see me, he just can't touch me or fuck me. Fair is fair?!
J
Xoxoxo
My God girl you have it going on! I can see why he cums so quick seeing you in that lingerie. I did too just looking at your pictures!!!

Penetrative sex with my husband doesn’t make sense amymore, but that’s not something I have to enforce, there’s a mutual understanding and agreement. He’s over fifty and with pe issues, so he’s also uncomfortable to have sex at this point. He can still please me orally and he does it pretty well, but no more than that. I can immagine that in case of a still young husband, even if with a low stamina and assuming not very well hung, this set up can be very tough, but that’s not our condition.

Back