Cucks who can't fuck black owned wives

Understand your thinking! You have forecast exactly how it works, Best of luck to You, hubby and b/f's.
He knows what's in store this year. I will let him watch a little more perhaps if he is very good and very lucky, I will allow him to Fuck me with his harness. Maybe to warm me up before my guys turn up. But if he gets to use the harness on me, I get use it on him too. He is starting to enjoy it.
J
Xoxo

He knows what's in store this year. I will let him watch a little more perhaps if he is very good and very lucky, I will allow him to Fuck me with his harness. Maybe to warm me up before my guys turn up. But if he gets to use the harness on me, I get use it on him too. He is starting to enjoy it.
J
Xoxo
I'm in permanent lock down, have been for 10 yrs now. I've gotten accustomed and, in fact, comfortable with it. I no longer am allowed to watch but occasionally she'll let me do oral on her, and that suffices for me.

Josh has given up his right to fuck me bare. I still allow him limited sex with a condom, but never bare again. -Amy
my wife’s Black Bull cut me off from fucking right away, and I knew that would happen when she started dating BBC so I know my place very well, you don’t fuck a black many girl as a cuckold, it’s my wife but his wife to fuck, not my place.

My Hubby has not had sex with me for years and wouldnt want to. We've always believed that after a white couple have ******* the wife should be black only for life. We've stuck to this and remain 100% committed to this lifestyle. Hubby gets to beat off whilst watching.

Its only a matter of time before the lifestyle is mainstream. The majority of white women want a black man and white men are learning that its a rewarding relationship.

My Hubby has not had sex with me for years and wouldnt want to. We've always believed that after a white couple have ******* the wife should be black only for life. We've stuck to this and remain 100% committed to this lifestyle. Hubby gets to beat off whilst watching.

Its only a matter of time before the lifestyle is mainstream. The majority of white women want a black man and white men are learning that its a rewarding relationship.
In SE London, there are schools where the minority white boys are being bullied if they ever try to flirt with a girl.

Christ, talk about a broad judgement on a certain breed of male. Unless you have met and spoken to every cuckold, how can you make that judgement. To say psychology is medical 'quackery' is a fucking insult to anyone who has mental issues, whether that be sexual, anxiety, depression etc.

Make sure you bring that thought process up with returned service men with PTSD, just tell them, 'get over it, its all in your head'. Just because you're a great fuck and all your experiences have been positive ones, does not make that the case for anyone else.
Your marriage isn't the same as mine, your income isn't, height, race, cock size, wifes pussy, staying ability, dominace/submissiveness etc etc etc.

To say tell some to just move on about having a very small cock that cums quickly, is easy when you have an average or large one and can last for ages. The beauty of the internet and freedom of speech is, if you don't like reading anyones psychological bullshit, then do just that, don't read it.

To call anyone who is not great at fucking, lazy is bullshit. To me thats just a lazy opinion that can't be bothered digging deeper into the reasons why.
Fully agree. I have watched your posts slinky and from someone who is very much Alpha in day to day life and a very experienced Lifestyle Dominant I can say for sure that the mental aspect of cuckoldry is what drives the real meaning.

Regards to you and your wife.

Do you plan to order hubby to wear a chastity device at a next step?

After we had *******, the wife soon resumed her normal cuckold ways and began to wean me off of pussy. Within a few years, I was having intercourse only about once every 12 to 14 months, and very soon after that, it became no times a year, which has made me pussy-free for 40 months and counting. After asking for permission to cum, and she's given me permission to do so, I masturbate until I'm ready to cum, and then she takes over and finshes me off. It results in me cumming in her hand in 10 to 15 seconds once or twice a month, just so her contact with my penis is extremely minimized. It adds up to about 300 seconds of penis contact in a year, or 5 whole minutes per year. It isn't much, but it seems to be enough to keep me from getting frustrated.

After we had *******, the wife soon resumed her normal cuckold ways and began to wean me off of pussy. Within a few years, I was having intercourse only about once every 12 to 14 months, and very soon after that, it became no times a year, which has made me pussy-free for 40 months and counting. After asking for permission to cum, and she's given me permission to do so, I masturbate until I'm ready to cum, and then she takes over and finshes me off. It results in me cumming in her hand in 10 to 15 seconds once or twice a month, just so her contact with my penis is extremely minimized. It adds up to about 300 seconds of penis contact in a year, or 5 whole minutes per year. It isn't much, but it seems to be enough to keep me from getting frustrated.
its seems its very normal way, after ******* i was pussy free two years.. 24 months after that few times a year, usually every second or thord month which turned i enjoy beeing caged so much...

Looks like we're about the enter a relationship with a black master and it looks like I won't get to fuck her without his permission if ever. I'm totally fine with submitting totally to his will. Wondering if others are in same boat and their thoughts on this. Would also love to hear from black men who own wives and don't allow husbands any breeding rights.
It's very normal, I don't fuck my wife anymore.

Attachments

• SCAN0008ax.jpg
    SCAN0008ax.jpg
    734.7 KB · Views: 204
Back