Cucks how do you feel when reall bbc goes deep inside your hot wife's pussy

The first time my wife had a BBC we met him in this hotel room. He didn't mind if I was there, but didn't want me to join in. So I watched them fuck while I was fully clothed with a very hard cock. Within a minute of him entering her pussy, she was creaming his cock and cumming all over it screaming keep fucking me with that big cock. We were swingers before she was a hotwire so I was used to men fucking her. She never got that much pleasure from anyone I saw including myself. It was all a very hot and enjoyable experience. I reclaimed her when we got home and came so hard I nearly had convulsions.
Reclaiming sex with my wife is always the hottest too I can still smell the bulls body odour on her and I know he’s already inside her body so I’m in a rush not to last too long and mix my sperm with his

I am pleased that my wife is once again breaking her martial vows; vows that really mean nothing as she acknowledges the fact that I cannot fulfill my vows and give her pleasure and a baby. I am grateful that there are an abundance of black alpha-males, eager to mate with my desirable, sexy wife, to share intense sexual pleasure with her, and to satisfy her maternal instincts by filling her welcoming womb with their potent baby-makers. I acknowledge my place in their world, as I furiously jack off my tiny cock, and concede my place in the reproduction process to superior men. I like nothing better than viewing my wife's pregnant body; and watch her belly swell as she prepares to give birth to another man's baby.

It is so hot as she tells me, “ black cock fucks the best.” He prison fucks her all over the house and she begs him to fuck her and he makes squirt continually! His cock is an 8” big black banana boner and he owns my wife’s pussy and fucks her whenever he wants to. I just J/O my little white penis and watch in aweView attachment 4118682
My bull visited me Sunday nite and he was on point!8D726AC8-973F-4BA1-96AF-868CC9DFF5C2.png

i am actually sitting here now, watching my beautiful wife with a BBC buried deep inside of her bareback, and already filled her once with cum, and all i can honestly say its "FUCKING AMAZING EVERYTIME ITS LIKE THE FIRST TIME AND GETS BETTER " enjoy the pics allView attachment 4159301View attachment 4159302View attachment 4159303View attachment 4159304View attachment 4159305
My hubby agrees and in fact he can tell when my lover is ready to shoot a load in me and says,”fill her pussy up, cum hard” iI!3AAF217E-26AD-4A14-B3DE-6D8EEA5A7880.png

Last edited:
Back