Cucks how do you feel when reall bbc goes deep inside your hot wife's pussy

Amazing seeing her open her thighs and holding her pussy lips open seeing her fuck hole open and wanting him and telling him to penetrate her wet wonton pussy with his bbc watching them as they enjoy each other’s bodies his cock going so so deep , knowing he is touching parts of her vagina that I could never reach with my inferior white cock.then seeing him tense just before he fills her with his cum. Hearing her continually cum on his black cock telling him to fuck her harder , then after he has cum watching him slowly pull his spent cock out of her cunt, with his seed leaking out of her open stretched cunt hole. I cannot stop wanking every time they fuck. Or thinking how sexual it is seeing them together with her impounded on his cock especially when she rides him in reverse cowgirl seeing her pussy lips stretched around his thick black cock awesome.

Last edited:
First time I saw my wife with a black man his cock was actually coming out of her. She had been with him 3 times and it was my first time being present. I waited outside the room for a while to let them get "comfortable" and he had her up against a dressing table and was just withdrawing as I walked into the room. She then lay on the bed and opened her legs and he pushed his huge cock into her. I had the feeling of uncontrollable lust and arousal. My stomach was doing somersaults and mouth was very dry.

It is so hot as she tells me, “ black cock fucks the best.” He prison fucks her all over the house and she begs him to fuck her and he makes squirt continually! His cock is an 8” big black banana boner and he owns my wife’s pussy and fucks her whenever he wants to. I just J/O and watch in aweEBC2808F-9F32-4F13-81A0-F04A483D1547.jpeg

Last edited:
It is so hot as she tells me, “ black cock fucks the best.” He prison fucks her all over the house and she begs him to fuck her and he makes squirt continually! His cock is an 8” big black banana boner and he owns my wife’s pussy and fucks her whenever he wants to. I just J/O my little white penis and watch in aweView attachment 4118682
Wow so hot and sexy

First time I saw my wife with a black man his cock was actually coming out of her. She had been with him 3 times and it was my first time being present. I waited outside the room for a while to let them get "comfortable" and he had her up against a dressing table and was just withdrawing as I walked into the room. She then lay on the bed and opened her legs and he pushed his huge cock into her. I had the feeling of uncontrollable lust and arousal. My stomach was doing somersaults and mouth was very dry.
A great play by play

It is so hot as she tells me, “ black cock fucks the best.” He prison fucks her all over the house and she begs him to fuck her and he makes squirt continually! His cock is an 8” big black banana boner and he owns my wife’s pussy and fucks her whenever he wants to. I just J/O my little white penis and watch in aweView attachment 4118682
Ohhhhh. Yes

My wife says the same thing black cock is the best fucking she ever has had. She craves it. I love seeing her eyes roll back in her head as he plunges into her. I get so hard

I know she’s getting what she needs and he’s hitting spots in her I will never ever reach. It’s an incredible turn on. I usually drop my underwear around my ankles and am hunched over their bed furiously beating off watching while they make love. When I finally cum, it’s intense
Her bull does things I could never do! But I luv J/O for the 2-3 hours he fucks her! Then she always begs him to cum in pussy! Then they will usually kiss while I’m slurping all that cream pie! And sometimes I get to clean his BBC too and that really turns her on! (Me too)

Last edited:
Back