Cucks how do you feel when reall bbc goes deep inside your hot wife's pussy

My wife says the same thing black cock is the best fucking she ever has had. She craves it. I love seeing her eyes roll back in her head as he plunges into her. I get so hard
My wife is with her black boyfriend tonight out of town… they FaceTimed me in bed after they had fucked! It’s their first night alone! I told him have fun and get wild tonight! As we talked she went down on him and I watched her suck his cock! So fucking hot!!

I always wonder what those deep parts of her pussy must feel like. He's getting to feel a part of her that I can't even reach. She's getting to feel another man's cock deeper inside than I can go. It's something I can only imagine, but I love the fact that she gets to experience that.
It sounds super hot, but does it make you jealous at all?

First time I saw my wife with a black man his cock was actually coming out of her. She had been with him 3 times and it was my first time being present. I waited outside the room for a while to let them get "comfortable" and he had her up against a dressing table and was just withdrawing as I walked into the room. She then lay on the bed and opened her legs and he pushed his huge cock into her. I had the feeling of uncontrollable lust and arousal. My stomach was doing somersaults and mouth was very dry.
Holy ******* that sounds awesome. Did you enjoy the feeling right away?

It sounds super hot, but does it make you jealous at all?

It's always a mixed set of emotions. Part of it is jealousy...that there are parts of her I can't reach that he can...that he can push against her cervix and governed her explosive orgasms when I will never be able to...that he can fill and stretch her more than me. That's balanced with me being able to see her completely sexually fulfilled though and that's just the hottest thing to see. Overall, the jealousy enhances the overall experience though. It's hard to explain unless you have been through it yourself.

I feel proud that she is a real slut, and filed by a lot of black cocks for years, and she always love that.
I'm so excited when I see her with a bbc in his pussy or ass, and happy to see her having pleasure but also proud when the blacks who fck her said to me that she is a good slut . She is also proud to have them sperm init.

Back