Cucks how do you feel when reall bbc goes deep inside your hot wife's pussy

So you honestly enjoy watching your creamy white wife… who are you have pledge to love and support… open her legs, body and mind to us Black men who society deems as less than you Whites?

You really feel turned on knowing she desires what has been taboo: interracial sex.

AND you really encourage her to give and receive pleasure and cum from Black men which means she’s giving aid, comfort support to us?

you sure?
Es ist ehrfürchtig und schön wenn sie von eine schwarzen besamt wird.

Attachments

• IMG_20201103_071209.jpg
    IMG_20201103_071209.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 639
Cucks how do you feel when reall bbc goes deep inside your hot wifes pussies
Show pics please
I don't really like it but with my almost micro penis I have no choice. When a black men cums in my wife , my dick shrivels up n my balls retract. My ex was a size Queen from the start. My mouth is the only thing she wanted sexually from me. She was very open telling me my dick would never be big enough to please her she laughed at my dick the first time she saw it .imagejpeg_2_2-1.jpg

Attachments

• received_596938641742769.jpeg
    received_596938641742769.jpeg
    23.3 KB · Views: 72
  • Screenshot_20211031-073158.png
    Screenshot_20211031-073158.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 57
  • Screenshot_20211031-073244.png
    Screenshot_20211031-073244.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 55
  • received_590463672273175.jpeg
    received_590463672273175.jpeg
    11.2 KB · Views: 52
  • received_626668858698528.jpeg
    received_626668858698528.jpeg
    27 KB · Views: 51
  • received_594505725094691.jpeg
    received_594505725094691.jpeg
    34.2 KB · Views: 46
  • received_428167248717695.jpeg
    received_428167248717695.jpeg
    23.8 KB · Views: 43
  • received_997299787491900.jpeg
    received_997299787491900.jpeg
    24.5 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:
My wife is Black, and sadly i wasn't there when she had her first thick cock. She was on vacation and met this guy, she went to spend the evening only, but ended up spending the weekend. He was so thick that he struggled to get in. When he finished fucking her the first time, she said her pussy felt like he was still inside. She ached all inside, but was still horny and wanted more. By the end of the third day, he was was able to go in, no trouble at all.. it was very exciting for me... jerked off all the time, while she was telling me.

Last edited:
The absolute first time watching my wife fuck a black man was everything we both wanted it to be. FUCKING AMAZING for her and sexy as fuck me. The second time, with the same guy, he didn't follow a damn "rule" she had but she let him do it all and I felt so fucking angry or mad or jealous or full of lust OR all of that...I wasn't sure! And when I tried to give him the condoms he was showed to be wearing, my wife is the one who said it'll be OK. He's going to pull out... while she's not on any kind of birth control. And 2 his later after my wife has been screaming her brains out, cumming on his dick over and over, he asks me to get him a towel so can "make sure not to get cum everywhere when he pulls out". And when I walk away and come back in the room, I see him fucking her even harder and then he rams his huge fucking cock all the way inside my wife and COMPLETELY UNLOADS 8"inside her with her legs wrapped around him. And my heart just stopped. He looked at me and said, "my bad I was trying to pull out" my wife liked at me and tried to play it off and said "I don't think he came all the way inside me, it'll be ok" then she said, "actually you should clean me out, what if I get pregnant?" Me not knowing what the fuck to do, I said ok! And started eating her out for about 45 minutes making her cum over and over thinking this is what I'm supposed to do. But guess what, she did get pregnant but miscarried after about 2 months. CRAZY fucking 2nd fuck with s black guy.

The absolute first time watching my wife fuck a black man was everything we both wanted it to be. FUCKING AMAZING for her and sexy as fuck me. The second time, with the same guy, he didn't follow a damn "rule" she had but she let him do it all and I felt so fucking angry or mad or jealous or full of lust OR all of that...I wasn't sure! And when I tried to give him the condoms he was showed to be wearing, my wife is the one who said it'll be OK. He's going to pull out... while she's not on any kind of birth control. And 2 his later after my wife has been screaming her brains out, cumming on his dick over and over, he asks me to get him a towel so can "make sure not to get cum everywhere when he pulls out". And when I walk away and come back in the room, I see him fucking her even harder and then he rams his huge fucking cock all the way inside my wife and COMPLETELY UNLOADS 8"inside her with her legs wrapped around him. And my heart just stopped. He looked at me and said, "my bad I was trying to pull out" my wife liked at me and tried to play it off and said "I don't think he came all the way inside me, it'll be ok" then she said, "actually you should clean me out, what if I get pregnant?" Me not knowing what the fuck to do, I said ok! And started eating her out for about 45 minutes making her cum over and over thinking this is what I'm supposed to do. But guess what, she did get pregnant but miscarried after about 2 months. CRAZY fucking 2nd fuck with s black guy.
u sure had a eye opening awakening, looks like u adjusted quite well. i love it how U adapted..

Back