Cucks how do you feel when reall bbc goes deep inside your hot wife's pussy

Seeing my wife and her boyfriend is just amazing. They have a very loving relationship so he often starts very tender and seeing him really love her body is a huge turn on.

When he enters her I love to see her face light up with sensation then fade into ******* and watching get more pleasure than ever before is just dizzying. Not to mention his big ass cock dripping with her.

The feelings are complex to hear her cumming on his cock and have her tell me later how she felt his seed exploding into her is the biggest turn on. but then those feelings of sadness kick in becsue I cannot make her cum like that. Over all I love to see big bare black cocks enter her. We need to find the right bull who will let me guide him in and pefrom other duties as required. but no luck so far. We just have a few regulars who need to fill her weekly. I get the aftermath.

First time I saw my wife with a black man his cock was actually coming out of her. She had been with him 3 times and it was my first time being present. I waited outside the room for a while to let them get "comfortable" and he had her up against a dressing table and was just withdrawing as I walked into the room. She then lay on the bed and opened her legs and he pushed his huge cock into her. I had the feeling of uncontrollable lust and arousal. My stomach was doing somersaults and mouth was very dry.
had those feelings many times :devil:

its not just the bbc deep inside her, as not all of them have 10 inches, her regular bull was only about 7 inches , but the way he played her body with his tongue, fingers, teasing and exploring her , caressing, nibbling and sucking every inch of her body giving her several orgasms, sitting watching how she responds, pushing her self into him, clasping his head to her as his tongue explores her pussy and seeing her lose control as she squirts for the first time that night. listening to her moans and whimpers as he enters her for the first time that night, her arms tightening around him as he starts slow and gentle building up to being dominated and seeded :love: i feel honoured to have a front row view and proud that its my wife who as given me that buzz

So you honestly enjoy watching your creamy white wife… who are you have pledge to love and support… open her legs, body and mind to us Black men who society deems as less than you Whites?

You really feel turned on knowing she desires what has been taboo: interracial sex.

AND you really encourage her to give and receive pleasure and cum from Black men which means she’s giving aid, comfort support to us?

you sure?

So you honestly enjoy watching your creamy white wife… who are you have pledge to love and support… open her legs, body and mind to us Black men who society deems as less than you Whites?

You really feel turned on knowing she desires what has been taboo: interracial sex.

AND you really encourage her to give and receive pleasure and cum from Black men which means she’s giving aid, comfort support to us?

you sure?
Sie hilft gerne, und mag es wenn sie besamt wird.

Attachments

• 4042170-f54fc9ef4d7ef63bb8f504aacd3cdb10_exported_10813.jpg
    4042170-f54fc9ef4d7ef63bb8f504aacd3cdb10_exported_10813.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 693
Back