Cucks how do you feel when reall bbc goes deep inside your hot wife's pussy

View attachment 4296017
This is the first bbc my wife fucked. I was hard, watching him sink in so far. I had a funny feeling when I realized he was cumming so deep inside her. She loved it, of course.
My hubby got a little weirded out the first time because he said I fucked differently. But after 3-4 he began to get really turned on. Now he has seen me take BBC over 20 times he luvs it when I’m taking a big load!

It is so hot as she tells me, “ black cock fucks the best.” He prison fucks her all over the house and she begs him to fuck her and he makes squirt continually! His cock is an 8” big black banana boner and he owns my wife’s pussy and fucks her whenever he wants to. I just J/O my little white penis and watch in aweView attachment 4118682
Not bad but she could take bigger. Go 10"

Never married but have had girlfriends,,,, one time I was with a girl and this very very dark black man she pickup at a bar in the next town was drilling her and she went kinda motionless looking at me her head was bouncing and the look she gave me was “AWE that is what I like” I felt so good and complete to know she was in extasy . he came in her hard, doing that last few hard rams like he was trying to split her in 2. She laid there basking exhausted .. she laid there sooo content he stood up said “bitch come suck my dick clean” she reached over to me and kinda pushed me to him, I sucked him clean and throughly kissed his balls he said he had to roll thanks for the drinks and fuck… he left I felt so good for her, I laid next to her basking with her, woke up 6 hours later to her smiling at me saying how great she felt… so did i

It is so hot as she tells me, “ black cock fucks the best.” He prison fucks her all over the house and she begs him to fuck her and he makes squirt continually! His cock is an 8” big black banana boner and he owns my wife’s pussy and fucks her whenever he wants to. I just J/O my little white penis and watch in aweView attachment 4118682
What is “Prison Fucks”, sounds hot!

Back