CuckQuean who loves to share

I think there is confusion about the term CuckQuean. A CuckQuean is a partnered woman who has a male partner that has sex with other women.........Basically a female cuckold.
Right. I see so many confused with the term and refer to themselves as cuckqueans but are just the hotwife. Cuckqueans WANT their husband/BF fucking other women with some level or degree of humiliation

I like to be there and watch or partake depending in the scenario or couple/woman.

I just find that cuckold men are very common and Bulls have no problems with that. However I am curious as to how the hot wife and cuckold feel about playing with a Bull who has his own cuckquean. 🤔
Ideally, I'd love it. My gf and his cuckquean can interact, bond, and find him more hotwives to fuck😂😅

I posted a thread about women who want to be cuckolded last week, and unfortunately it didn't get much attention. I thought it would be interesting to hear from ladies who like to watch,maybe participate, maybe even clean their mate and his lover. I wondered if this might appeal to black ladies who seem to be mostly left out of the cuckold lifestyle. Would they get off watching their husbands or boyfriends doing white women? I also wondered if they would want to be cuckolded right along side the white husbands? Would black women who dislike seeing black men fucking white women want to be tied up and ****** to watch it happen? Everyone has their kink,is this something people would be interested in? Just curious?

I do, I am not into degradation or humiliation or cheating scenarios. I do find watching him with other women drives me crazy. He is a black male who I met in the LS as a single he was a Bull for hot wives and their husbands. How we met actually 😍 I'd like to continue that and am curious as to how hotwives and their cucks feel about sharing that space with a Bull who also has a quean who wants to be present.
I like asserting my dominance over the woman I’m seeing so that they understand that men take what they want.

Women do get turned on by visual stimulation. It's just different from how men do. Quite a few women are into some oc these kinks, but just don't share details openly.

I'm surprised at how little known this term is And very few posts about it.
That’s why they were so ignorant when I made these threads.

https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/why-don’t-we-have-a-sub-section-for-black-female-cuckqueans.216039/

I do, I am not into degradation or humiliation or cheating scenarios. I do find watching him with other women drives me crazy. He is a black male who I met in the LS as a single he was a Bull for hot wives and their husbands. How we met actually 😍 I'd like to continue that and am curious as to how hotwives and their cucks feel about sharing that space with a Bull who also has a quean who wants to be present.
I’m into this too, PM me.

Right. I see so many confused with the term and refer to themselves as cuckqueans but are just the hotwife. Cuckqueans WANT their husband/BF fucking other women with some level or degree of humiliation
They sound so dumb and ignorant and it’s extremely frustrating. Most can’t even spell the damn word properly.

My favourite is when people know I’m a cuckquean think I’m dominant. Cuckqueans are the complete opposite. Then when i tell them to Google the term, they get offended. Like they don’t understand their ignorance frustrates me.

I posted a thread about women who want to be cuckolded last week, and unfortunately it didn't get much attention. I thought it would be interesting to hear from ladies who like to watch,maybe participate, maybe even clean their mate and his lover. I wondered if this might appeal to black ladies who seem to be mostly left out of the cuckold lifestyle. Would they get off watching their husbands or boyfriends doing white women? I also wondered if they would want to be cuckolded right along side the white husbands? Would black women who dislike seeing black men fucking white women want to be tied up and ****** to watch it happen? Everyone has their kink,is this something people would be interested in? Just curious?
Yes as a black woman I would ideally want a black boyfriend who is more sexually attracted to white women so he can f**k then in our bed while I have to watch. I wouldn’t want to be tied up because I’d want to be masturbating.

Last edited:
Yes as a black woman I would ideally want a black boyfriend who is more sexually attracted to white women so he can fuck then in our bed while I’m ****** to watch. I wouldn’t want to be tied up because I’d want to be masturbating.
You do need to experience this! Would you want to suck him after he was inside of her and taste their mixed juices on his cock?

I like to be there and watch or partake depending in the scenario or couple/woman.

I just find that cuckold men are very common and Bulls have no problems with that. However I am curious as to how the hot wife and cuckold feel about playing with a Bull who has his own cuckquean. 🤔
Years ago when we used to convert my ex wife’s friends to bbc we would start off demonstrating there cocks like a infomercial. Every single girl we invited racist or not loved it

So you would fluff him getting him hard then feed his cock into her tight white pussy,covered with your saliva for lube! That way your DNA is in the mix too! That's hot! Would you lick his balls and ass while he fucks her?
Yes I would eat his ass while he’s fucking her missionary. I love the intimacy of black men and white women during missionary, they look beautiful together

Back